10– 18.5 @30%
15– 27 @40%
20– 34.5 @49%
25– 41 @56%
30– 47.5 @63%
35– 54.5 @71%
40- 60.5 @78%
9-80% in ~41 minutes

It only hit 142kW and throttled after 3 minutes.
Did you watch when the charging rates changed? What I'm really wondering is over what SOC range does it charge at 150kW? At 140kW, at 100kW, below 100kW. That will help determine if it is important to be on a faster charger at various parts of SOC or for different charging needs (zap-and-dash vs 20-80% or 10-80%).
Sponsored

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Heated windshield?
I was thinking he meant defrost when he said "heated windscreen," but that looks like a heated windshield button.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Bjorn livestream of Mach-E range test heated windscreen

I don't remember ever seeing that button. Is it just for Europe like the ski pass-through and towing and matrix LED?

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
Heated windshield?
I was thinking he meant defrost when he said "heated windscreen," but that looks like a heated windshield button.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Bjorn livestream of Mach-E range test heated windscreen

I don't remember ever seeing that button. Is it just for Europe like the ski pass-through and towing and matrix LED?
Yes, Europe, or at least Norway, gets a heated windshield as part of the package. That and the ski slot would have been great in the US, I would have paid a few bucks to get them.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Unless, of course, you want your customers to find you trustworthy and know what they're buying. Then show your hand to start. Holding things back from us just makes us suspicious.
Ford just has to deliver on the original expectations and if there's more to give later, then it's a unique opportunity to give the customer additional value for their purchase. Nothing wrong with that and if it's executed well, then we'll all enjoy the opportunity to be surprised and delighted.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
So you like it when you're kept in the dark? Have to admit man, that's not normal. Most people like knowing what they're buying, I think.
Who are us? and most people? This is your opinion about what you read and come up with. Nothing more nothing less.

What product in the world does anyone know 100% about. Not a one period. Just ludicrous statements and sublime comments.

How many people know the true amount of cockroaches in their coffee. How many people really know if that stamped on the date on a can good was right or put on later?

Can do this all day but man just gets pointless sometimes trying to hash it with you. Speculations is it and yap yap talk and well we don't know we do know. Like watching the view up in here sometimes. Maybe whoopie is in here also.

BlueMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Who are us? and most people? This is your opinion about what you read and come up with. Nothing more nothing less.

What product in the world does anyone know 100% about. Not a one period. Just ludicrous statements and sublime comments.

How many people know the true amount of cockroaches in their coffee. How many people really know if that stamped on the date on a can good was right or put on later?

Can do this all day but man just gets pointless sometimes trying to hash it with you. Speculations is it and yap yap talk and well we don't know we do know. Like watching the view up in here sometimes. Maybe whoopie is in here also.
Maybe if they told us more and didn't try to keep things secret there'd be less chatter on here.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
So you like it when you're kept in the dark? Have to admit man, that's not normal. Most people like knowing what they're buying, I think.
Maybe if they told us more and didn't try to keep things secret there'd be less chatter on here.
What secret stuff is there, do you think?