California Black powder coated 19" Premium wheels and tires for sale

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
My wife is making me sell these :p... I just had new wheels and tires put on and I thought I was going to hang on to these if I ever needed to swap them out for some reason. Well the wife is complaining about the space they are taking in the garage and has convinced me I probably won't ever use these. These are the 19" premium wheels, I had them powder coated gloss black. They have less than 5k miles on them and are pristine, no nicks or scratches... They will also include the center caps and the original TPMS (I had new ones put on my new set). I would prefer someone local if possible (I'm in Orange County, CA) . I will consider shipping if there are no takers here locally. Asking $2000 for the set of 4, will not break up the set.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Black powder coated 19" Premium wheels and tires for sale PCside
Sponsored

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Have space for a wheel shelf? I've had these in my previous homes. A shelf large enough to hold all for wheels with tires mounted, closer to the ceiling.

OP
OP
derelict

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am already using quite a bit of that kind of storage for other crap already. The missus wants met to get rid of some of that stuff too ?

OP
OP
derelict

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
BTW, I think I can ship these for like $50 a wheel, saw a pretty good tutorial on how to protect them for shipping. If someone is interested and wants them shipped, please feel free to make me an offer and I will consider it.

Mr. Toejam

First Name
Spence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD Ext, Chevy Bolt, Honda Minivan
Occupation
Dir of MFG Eng
Country flag
OP
OP
derelict

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Glad you cleared them out. By any chance can you tell me who did the PC and how much. I am in North OC.
I got them done at Baid Polish in Anaheim. The owner Vivek is a cool guy and has reasonable prices. They did the rims for $460 and the calipers for $100 each. I was the first MME they did ?

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
I got them done at Baid Polish in Anaheim. The owner Vivek is a cool guy and has reasonable prices. They did the rims for $460 and the calipers for $100 each. I was the first MME they did ?
Calipers for $100. Did that include the labor taking them off and re installing them ?. If so, seems pretty good. Thanks.

OP
OP
derelict

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, so I paid $860 total and they removed the wheels and tires, did remounting and re-balancing, removed the calipers and reinstalled. For the calipers I went with red but they can do pretty much any color you want. I think their pricing is very reasonable and if you check yelp and their website, you can see they have done many teslas and higher end cars.
Sponsored