Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
It's very quiet, but I'll take that over very loud haha. Wait until you notice when the sound gets out of sync with the light sometimes!

OP
OP
Bullitt_&_MME

Bullitt_&_MME

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Bullitt; 2018 Expedition Max Limited
Occupation
Logistics
Country flag
It's very quiet, but I'll take that over very loud haha. Wait until you notice when the sound gets out of sync with the light sometimes!
oh I have noticed. It drives me nuts. That & the car's side mirror indicators, front & back are all out of whack... awful for people like us!

DZign

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
one with wheels
Country flag
Yes, would be better if it were a bit more loud or adjustable.

kltye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME Premium RWD
Country flag
Just drive at above 55-60mph (can't remember the threshold); the blinker loudness increases at that speed ?

neutrino

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GTPE & Rivian R1T
Country flag
I agree the blinker sound is too quiet. Since itā€™s all software, would be great to have a alert noise volume level that might also apply to other notifications like BlueCruise etc

Jimbo

First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium 4X
Country flag
Anyone else feel like the sound for the turn signals is weak? I can never hear it and find myself always checking to be sure it's on. Might just be me...
Nope, same for me. I might get used to it, but I'd definitely prefer a setting to make it louder

MachMachWhoThere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT Iconic Silver
Country flag
Anyone else feel like the sound for the turn signals is weak? I can never hear it and find myself always checking to be sure it's on. Might just be me...
Same. Any road noise or radio and I canā€™t hear any blinker sound. Always looking to make sure itā€™s on.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
Engine noise?
There must be a settings where you can adjust ā€œsoundsā€.

I found this on google:
It canā€™t hurt to try.

5C5EC3C7-6132-4A23-972E-2CEE03C888CF.jpeg

Last edited:

EagleDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Blinker sound should increase slowly over time. If your blinkers have been on for more than 60 seconds the sound should be deafening. But only if the car is moving. If stopped at a traffic light the sound can remain tolerable.

Reactions: ARK

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Blinker sound should increase slowly over time. If your blinkers have been on for more than 60 seconds the sound should be deafening. But only if the car is moving. If stopped at a traffic light the sound can remain tolerable.
Great idea.
I have excellent hearing and find the turn signals to be too quiet. I have driven with them on for a while and then noticed they were still on. Operator error. The canceling mechanism works fine. It is just that I sometimes attempt a lane change and then change my mind and forget to turn it off.

I do like the partial turn signal feature where you can just hold the lever up against the detent but not set it permanently. I use that most times but sometimes if you want to make a lane change in Phoenix then you better announce it way ahead of time to allow the people who are approaching at 20 mph over the speed limit or else you are going to cut them off.

It is like playing a video game out here. Never a dull moment. :)

Lepris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE 2022 AWD SR
Country flag
I also find it too weak. I can't hear it when I'm playing music, so I'm always checking to make sure I'm not driving like grandma with the blinker on all the time. Be nice if it was adjustable.
Sponsored