Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
We have a 2021 First Edition that we are selling. Our GT PE should be here this week, so it is time to list the FE.

If you are not familiar with Blucifer, you can see it in our videos: https://www.youtube.com/MachEVLOG

Tires are in great shape and we have about 9,000 miles on it.

As many of you know, we were rear ended a month after we bought it. (That's in our videos as well.) Repairs were excellent. No body panel damage but they did replace the rear hatch and bumper.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Blucifer is for sale! PXL_20220428_192115390
Sponsored

newmme

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
Looks great. Have all the recalls been done?

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks great. Have all the recalls been done?
The glass roof and windshield recall are done. I just got the HVBJB recall sent via OTA.

I also have an outstanding TSB for the Regen issue when going downhill. They updated the software, but they also want to replace the parking pawl when the part comes in.

clsmooths

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT performance & Premium ER RWD
Occupation
Assistant manager
Country flag
We have a 2021 First Edition that we are selling. Our GT PE should be here this week, so it is time to list the FE.

If you are not familiar with Blucifer, you can see it in our videos: https://www.youtube.com/MachEVLOG

As many of you know, we were rear ended a month after we bought it. (That's in our videos as well.) Repairs were excellent. No body panel damage but they did replace the rear hatch and bumper.

Congrats on ordering the GTPE, I know for awhile you guys were thinking of getting the GTPE. Glad you pulled that trigger. I bought a cancelled order back in February being the Premium ER RWD and that was the best car I've ever had. Three weeks ago my original order came in being the GTPE and wow wow wow!! What a difference in performance, handling, and the torque🤪 is crazy.
Are you keeping the name Blucifer or upgrading to Blucifer 2.0🙃😉. Enjoy the new ride...here are some pics of Ginuwine. 1st pic is the Premium that I named Appetizer and sold.
And yes....that's the new F-150 Lighting Lariat next to me. Pretty cool truck!!
And yes I put a V8 in the MME...lol I've had people ask me b4 if this is a V6 or V8🤣. So I put a V8 in her.

Screenshot_20220301-212339_Gallery.jpg

20220716_101503.jpg

20220716_101820.jpg

20220716_103010.jpg

20220630_200610.jpg

20220630_141104.jpg

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats on ordering the GTPE, I know for awhile you guys were thinking of getting the GTPE. Glad you pulled that trigger. I bought a cancelled order back in February being the Premium ER RWD and that was the best car I've ever had. Three weeks ago my original order came in being the GTPE and wow wow wow!! What a difference in performance, handling, and the torque🤪 is crazy.
Are you keeping the name Blucifer or upgrading to Blucifer 2.0🙃😉. Enjoy the new ride...here are some pics of Ginuwine. 1st pic is the Premium that I named Appetizer and sold.
And yes....that's the new F-150 Lighting Lariat next to me. Pretty cool truck!!
And yes I put a V8 in the MME...lol I've had people ask me b4 if this is a V6 or V8🤣. So I put a V8 in her.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Blucifer is for sale! 20220630_141104

That's fantastic!

We're not sure of the name yet. We'll probably get some viewer feedback after we narrow it down a bit. I'm hoping to finish up the swap tomorrow and shoot a video over the weekend.

clsmooths

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT performance & Premium ER RWD
Occupation
Assistant manager
Country flag
That's fantastic!

We're not sure of the name yet. We'll probably get some viewer feedback after we narrow it down a bit. I'm hoping to finish up the swap tomorrow and shoot a video over the weekend.
Cool...look forward to seeing the video.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
It's not often that someone can purchase a legendary pony, but this is one of those times. Can't wait to see your new GTPE. As you know, you won't be disappointed.

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag

Toreus

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Premium ER AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Just chining in to say the wife and I enjoy your channel! First time I’ve seen you on the forum. Good luck w/ sale! Your car is a beaut. Looking forward to hearing how you think the GTPE compares. I’d take that upgrade for the Magnaride alone, honestly.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Anthropomorphic. Perfect name for a car. :p
Sponsored