Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MUSTANG MACH E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Wow! I am on a three week Vacation wishing I had Blue Cruise. Driving from New Jersey to Tuscaloosa Alabama with layovers in N.C, two days, Georgia one day OTA update 2.4.1, then Montgomery Alabama one day OTA update 2.4.2 off to Tuscaloosa and back to Montgomery for 5 days 2.4.3 then back to Georgia OTA update 2.4.3 next day 2.4.4 next day 2.5.0 which was updated who knows when I just saw update was successful. Also all updates were pushed through manually. None downloaded on there own in accordance to my scheduled download schedule which was everyday 12am Monday - Sunday. My only charge of choice being E.A. (Electrify America). That was the first leg of the trip; no luck, no blue cruise. Dang, but I had read threads about how these updates were coming in succession like this. Now on the day before I left Georgia I received OTA update 2.5.2. Could it be I thought, no way. The car was showing Blue Cruise ready when I drive, but not true. No Blue Cruise. But while driving to South Carolina while charging OTA update 2.52 showed up as complete. I was excited again; Could it be. My wife was driving and no way would she attempt to even check or try to see if we had Blue Cruise. I stop at dunkin where she was told that they no longer make dounts by the employees. "Side note" Anyways, long story short. OTA update 2.5.2 way the update to activate Blue Cruise. Yes, I am on the road to south Carolina and using Blue Cruise which works like a charm!

PS, nothing was required from me to activate BLUE CRUISE!

20220408_165515.jpg

Screenshot_20220408-193835_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220408-193839_Chrome.jpg

2FlyMache

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Ex4 MachE
Country flag
Wow! I am on a three week Vacation wishing I had Blue Cruise. Driving from New Jersey to Tuscaloosa Alabama with layovers in N.C, two days, Georgia one day OTA update 2.4.1, then Montgomery Alabama one day OTA update 2.4.2 off to Tuscaloosa and back to Montgomery for 5 days 2.4.3 then back to Georgia OTA update 2.4.3 next day 2.4.4 next day 2.5.0 which was updated who knows when I just saw update was successful. Also all updates were pushed through manually. None downloaded on there own in accordance to my scheduled download schedule which was everyday 12am Monday - Sunday. My only charge of choice being E.A. (Electrify America). That was the first leg of the trip; no luck, no blue cruise. Dang, but I had read threads about how these updates were coming in succession like this. Now on the day before I left Georgia I received OTA update 2.5.2. Could it be I thought, no way. The car was showing Blue Cruise ready when I drive, but not true. No Blue Cruise. But while driving to South Carolina while charging OTA update 2.52 showed up as complete. I was excited again; Could it be. My wife was driving and no way would she attempt to even check or try to see if we had Blue Cruise. I stop at dunkin where she was told that they no longer make dounts by the employees. "Side note" Anyways, long story short. OTA update 2.5.2 way the update to activate Blue Cruise. Yes, I am on the road to south Carolina and using Blue Cruise which works like a charm!

PS, nothing was required from me to activate BLUE CRUISE!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Blue Cruise arrives OTA Screenshot_20220408-193839_Chrome

Awesome, waiting on mine still

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag

Norm in NC

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Maybe a really dumb question. How can I tell what updates I have. My car only says that Iā€™m current.
Sponsored