Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GB MME GT
Occupation
Grooper Senior Tech
Country flag
I’ve spent over an hour troubleshooting with Ford on the phone. Walked through all their scripted steps. We can’t get the flipping Blue Oval Charging Network to appear in the app and also it WILL NOT APPEAR on ford.com/connectedservices.

This is a freaking joke @Ford Motor Company IT SHOULDN’T BE THIS HARD TO GET THE FLIPPING BOCN TO APPEAR! I’m so frustrated that even if I started throwing cuss words out at this moment, it wouldn’t help. The forum is more helpful than your 800 numbers I’ve called!!!

For those that have BOCN appearing for you, what shows up under your Onboard Modem Serial Number. All I can see is the SN. The rep made a comment that there should be more than just the SN. The rep said they’ve done all they could and to contact FordPass. FordPass is the Department that told me to call the other 800 number which put me in touch with the Electric Vehicles Department.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Blue Oval Charging Network doesn’t exist for me E5E28758-3C99-4FCE-B855-3097F458521A
Sponsored

redMachE22

First Name
Colins
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red Mach E GT
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Same thing is happening to me. Have you resolved your issue?

OP
OP
bncwhite

bncwhite

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GB MME GT
Occupation
Grooper Senior Tech
Country flag
Someone on the FordPass support called me back about a week or two later. They said my car’s info wasn’t shown as delivered, or something like that. It’s been 6+ months so I don’t recall exactly their response but it came down to a backend issue on Ford’s server(s).

redMachE22

First Name
Colins
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red Mach E GT
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Someone on the FordPass support called me back about a week or two later. They said my car’s info wasn’t shown as delivered, or something like that. It’s been 6+ months so I don’t recall exactly their response but it came down to a backend issue on Ford’s server(s).
Thanks. My experience with Ford support has been nothing but disappointment.
Sponsored