Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Using lane change indicators instead of turn signals doesn’t work?

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
Kyle's Out Of Spec review was much better - this guy doesn't really seem to be familiar with much, calling SuperCruise "GM's similar autonomous driving thing...". That's where I stopped watching :cool:

And that guy on the bike passed him like he was standing still, and his speedo read 67 mph at the time. Death wish.

leehinde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E California Route 1
Country flag
Using lane change indicators instead of turn signals doesn’t work?
What I've seen is you have to hold the signal or push it all the way up. You can't just tap it and have it do a lane change.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
He didn't figure out you can just tap the turn signals to change lanes...

He also had an audio glitch there with the chimes playing through the cluster instead of the speakers.

Once again, I agree Ford should improve charging speed and display live charging kW speed in the instrument cluster.

Not a very in-depth review.

Not the most informative video for BC owners, I agree. Waiting patiently for MachE VLOG's video.
@Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
He didn't figure out you can just tap the turn signals to change lanes...

He also had an audio glitch there with the chimes playing through the cluster instead of the speakers.

Once again, I agree Ford should improve charging speed and display live charging kW speed in the instrument cluster.

Not a very in-depth review.

@Mach-E VLOG
I almost finished editing it. I wanted to have it done by now but I've been slammed with work from my day job. And now I have a long weekend trip so it won't be done until next Wednesday. Liv has been cranking through editing so we'll soon have a charging video and a range test up. Plus, we have Bolt EUV video as well.

Our BC 1.2 video took awhile to edit because we tried to capture a lot of different scenarios including rain, traffic, and night time.

FamDocDon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red MME GTPE, 2016 Mercedes AMG GLA45
Country flag
He’s remarkably uninformed. Doesn’t seem to understand how to set the automatic speed adjustment to X amount relative to the speed limit. Claims it’s not sporty while driving in Whisper (Sleepy) mode. Good grief.

rcechinel

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
I almost finished editing it. I wanted to have it done by now but I've been slammed with work from my day job. And now I have a long weekend trip so it won't be done until next Wednesday. Liv has been cranking through editing so we'll soon have a charging video and a range test up. Plus, we have Bolt EUV video as well.

Our BC 1.2 video took awhile to edit because we tried to capture a lot of different scenarios including rain, traffic, and night time.
Looking forward to it. Specially that, from a performance perspective, it was clearly the best system in Kyle's hogback challenge. It came out in second only because of the "dead driver" portion of the test. It didn't stop the car, it didn't turn on the hazard lights, it didn't honk, nor pulled the seat belt.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Don't all driver assistance tech systems require just a tap on the turn signal? The reviewer seems a bit ignorant.
GM Super Cruise will automatically change lanes without you touching anything. FSD Beta will as well.

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently car-less, but hope to get a MME!
Country flag
GM Super Cruise will automatically change lanes without you touching anything. FSD Beta will as well.
Sorry, I meant that when automatic lane change is instigated, it merely requires a tap on the turn signal. I don't know of any systems that require a full depress?

JustSomeQuickGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
You don't need to fully engage the turn signal for it to change lanes. Here's a quick demo of me using it. Also shows how it will move in the lane when you have cars coming to the left or right of you.

Last edited:

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Sorry, I meant that when automatic lane change is instigated, it merely requires a tap on the turn signal. I don't know of any systems that require a full depress?
Yeah, you just need to make the turn signal blink by wherever method. I think they all work with tap.