awp0

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
"Total reduction of ping ponging". "Scooching" to the left to create more space from cars on the right side. "Super smooth" lane changes with acceleration during the change.

I'm psyched to get this, and really hopeful it comes to 21/22's.

OutofSpecKyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Smart ForTwo ED, BMW i3
Country flag
Itā€™s so good! Canā€™t wait for the updates to start rolling. Iā€™m hearing software updates will start roughly Q2/Q3 from Ford but they wonā€™t give me an exact date. Either way, what an improvement and Iā€™d really love to take one on a trip with this software!

Arsenic17

First Name
Arsenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT 2023 Vapor Blue
Country flag
Is that "raising the roof" pose in the thumbnail I've been seeing on OutofSpec lately a rip-off from Doug DeMuro, or is that just what car enthusiast YouTubers do these days?

Not hating, just curious. I watch most of the OutofSpec videos and listen to the podcast sometimes...

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Itā€™s so good! Canā€™t wait for the updates to start rolling. Iā€™m hearing software updates will start roughly Q2/Q3 from Ford but they wonā€™t give me an exact date. Either way, what an improvement and Iā€™d really love to take one on a trip with this software!
Really interested to know the outcome of your follow up questions about why OTAs take so long.

Arsenic17

First Name
Arsenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT 2023 Vapor Blue
Country flag
"Total reduction of ping ponging". "Scooching" to the left to create more space from cars on the right side. "Super smooth" lane changes with acceleration during the change.

I'm psyched to get this, and really hopeful it comes to 21/22's.
Late 2023 and/or early 2024 cant come soon enough!

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
I'm glad it is not just me. I think this is a BIG improvement and it really does feel natural in everyday use. So far, it handles stuff the way I'd handle it.

(I did get it to freak out in a construction zone yesterday that SuperCruise handled with no issues.)

OutofSpecKyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Smart ForTwo ED, BMW i3
Country flag
I'm glad it is not just me. I think this is a BIG improvement and it really does feel natural in everyday use. So far, it handles stuff the way I'd handle it.

(I did get it to freak out in a construction zone yesterday that SuperCruise handled with no issues.)
Huge improvement and the biggest ones come down to all of the steering and power inputs. So smooth and natural. Also, agreed that it can still mess up, I had a couple issues where I had to rip the wheel (while in hands free) so make sure to still pay attention!

awp0

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Love your content. Keep up the good work!

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
@OutofSpecKyle 2nd vid testing the new BlueCruise 1.2 is out.

That's my neighborhood! He is right, this is a challenging road. Between the potholes and underinvestments in the road maintenance, it's terrible. But, at least in Colorado, we now can only buy cage free eggs. SMH

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
It would seem that the time it takes to roll out an update is proportional to its desirability. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Which means that the Job 1 frunk release is the most desirable thing on Earth! Poor @Jimrpa šŸ˜­šŸ©

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
maybe we should have an over-under bet on how may stupid games will be rolled out before BC 1.2... I'll take 2 :)
Meh, I have a sure bet: You guys will get BC 1.2 before @Jimrpa gets his remote frunk release. šŸ˜±šŸ©

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Curious, did you see a high failure rate with lane changes? For example, you signal to lane change, the lane doesn't open up after X seconds so it cancels? My Mercedes had lane change and unless the lane was open or opened very soon, it would constantly cancel.
Sponsored