generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Are you sure? Do you have proof? When you learned this, had the person telling you sworn on a bible to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? If you read it, was the document you read from stamped "certified by Ford senior management", dated and signed? If it was, was that document then notarized and time-stamped?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I thought you were done with this thread. YOU PROMISED! 😜
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
This. Could someone please twit (or whatever the correct verb is) the appropriate Ford person, and ask whether or not existing Mustang Mach Es (including 2021 Job 1s) have the necessary hardware for BlueCruise 1.2?
There is good reason to believe (from various inputs forum members have received from contacts at Ford) that the current plan is for 2021 and 2022 cars to get the 1.2 BlueCruise updates, but no time soon™ or even soon. Before anyone asks any questions, I personally don't know a time frame and I don't know why.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I thought you were done with this thread. YOU PROMISED! 😜
I lied. Prove I said it. Maybe someone else typed it with incompatible hardware. o_O

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
There is good reason to believe (from various inputs forum members have received from contacts at Ford) that the current plan is for 2021 and 2022 cars to get the 1.2 BlueCruise updates, but no time soon™ or even soon. Before anyone asks any questions, I personally don't know a time frame and I don't know why.
What does "good reason" mean? Is your reasoning ability to the standard of good, as defined by the National Reasoning Standard Board of the United States, or does it comply with the World Reasoning Standard Board's definition? :p

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
Still waiting for BlueCruise on job 1 2021. Maybe Ford you can deliver what you promised. No, I am not going to a dealer for the updates

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Still waiting for BlueCruise on job 1 2021. Maybe Ford you can deliver what you promised. No, I am not going to a dealer for the updates
If you're that far behind, the odds are there is something wrong with the car that only the dealer can update. So good luck with that.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
At this point, I would feel confident that you'll never have BlueCruise on your vehicle if you don't go to a dealer. Not 100% confident, but fairly confident. Sort of Q3 confident, but not Q2 confident.

If you feel you are stuck, and don't want to take steps to get unstuck because you feel that Ford should unstick you OTA, you may in fact be stuck.

notaek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
The software still only works on pre-qualified roads and highways, but Ford says over 130,000 miles of roadway in North America have now been mapped thanks to the 75,000 Ford and Lincoln owners who have been using the system since its launch. Those current owners, however, will have to wait for version 1.2. A Ford spokesman told Car and Driver that the updated features will not be pushed to older vehicles via an over-the-air update just yet.
/thread

Nemy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Mach-E Premium X
Country flag
On a serious note I do hope that it comes to the early adopters. Especially since the buffer with semis is my biggest issue/concern and the car will sometimes actively drive towards them. So I agree that that should at least be a safety recall since it's even being acknowledged to a certain extent.

I don't care for lane change though I'll probably be happy to use it.

And I don't want speed variations. The car handles fine on curves and goes off BC already on steeper curves. My friend with a Telluride was always complaining how her car would slow down on curves. I don't want to be the PITA that slows everyone down just because some programmer somewhere thought the car needed to go below the speed limit.

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
That might as well be the F Word for this car.

Ewww, no thank you. I like my profile picture and car icon. If they were going to do all that at least put the clock in the center of the screen.
I just really hope that they use the blank space on the top for dedicated or user selectable buttons.

I want to have a at least a one touch button for:
Camera
Trunk (locked out if not in park)
Frunk (locked out if not in park)
Car Play

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Ford execs have been saying the same thing and quoted in this thread since it started and it still keeps going lol. it's clear it's coming, just NOT YET.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford execs have been saying the same thing and quoted in this thread since it started and it still keeps going lol. it's clear it's coming, just NOT YET.
What do you mean by "clear"? Can you be more clear?

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
What does "good reason" mean? Is your reasoning ability to the standard of good, as defined by the National Reasoning Standard Board of the United States, or does it comply with the World Reasoning Standard Board's definition? :p
Someone STILL hasn’t left the building 😀
Sponsored