BlueCruise going out OTA to regular plebs (non-EA owners)!

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
How many more updates left?
The next one is 2.8.2 and that should enable Blue Cruise. Then there is 2.8.3 which wraps up the Blue Cruise series.
Sponsored

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
The next one is 2.8.2 and that should enable Blue Cruise. Then there is 2.8.3 which wraps up the Blue Cruise series.
I am talking with Ford about the fact that both my dealer download of BlueCruise and 2.8.2/3 OTA did nothing. No BlueCruise, nothing about it on screen and now, nothing in connected services about BlueCruise at all. Frustrating.

AZBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Hummer EV SUT, MME CA Route 1
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I am talking with Ford about the fact that both my dealer download of BlueCruise and 2.8.2/3 OTA did nothing. No BlueCruise, nothing about it on screen and now, nothing in connected services about BlueCruise at all. Frustrating.
Mine is not working either, I am guessing I will have to go back to the dealer, they did 21G01 a few weeks ago. After getting 2.8.2 and 2.8.3 last week, this week I now have this in connected services, seems like Blue Cruise purgatory. FYI last week the BC listing in connected services had disappeared, it reappeared this week with Activation Pending.

Ford Mustang Mach-E BlueCruise going out OTA to regular plebs (non-EA owners)! BCactivation.JPG

I have the menus in the car, but expiration date for BC is --. And when I select lane centering I get BC Not Available on the driver display. I have an open case with Ford.

Dnorwood98

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Gray AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Education/Healthcare
Country flag
I disagree, setting scheduled updates is only for installation of updates that require the car to be unavailable (per the description). It has nothing to do with the server pushing the update files to the vehicles.

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine is not working either, I am guessing I will have to go back to the dealer, they did 21G01 a few weeks ago. After getting 2.8.2 and 2.8.3 last week, this week I now have this in connected services, seems like Blue Cruise purgatory. FYI last week the BC listing in connected services had disappeared, it reappeared this week with Activation Pending.

Ford Mustang Mach-E BlueCruise going out OTA to regular plebs (non-EA owners)! BCactivation.JPG

I have the menus in the car, but expiration date for BC is --. And when I select lane centering I get BC Not Available on the driver display. I have an open case with Ford.
I used to have blue cruise coming soon, but, it has disappeared and I have no reference to BlueCruise in in my connected services now. Sheesh.

AZBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I used to have blue cruise coming soon, but, it has disappeared and I have no reference to BlueCruise in in my connected services now. Sheesh.
That is exactly what happened to me last week after getting the OTAs 2 days in a row. Now a week later it reappeared. Did you just get the two OTAs this week?

BK2EV

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MachE AWD Premium ER, 2015 Challenger Hellcat
Country flag
we got 2.8.1 installing today..... 4 days 4 updates...... šŸŗ

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That is exactly what happened to me last week after getting the OTAs 2 days in a row. Now a week later it reappeared. Did you just get the two OTAs this week?
Got 2.8.2 I think last Thursday and sometime over the weekend, got the .3 added to it.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Thought I was on a roll after the two weeks I got 2.4.2, 2.4.3 and 2.4.4 three days in a row... Then, nothing...

Deleted member 4669

So I have gotten 2.8.2 and hands free does not work. I called ford today and they said there is a map update i need. They were going to try and trigger it. If it doesnā€™t work they said I might have to go to the dealer and have them perform TSB-222105.
Basically if I go to settings blue cruise hands free is not an option, the screen says blue cruise but is still white not blue and in general sync info there is no mention of blue cruise maps expiration Date. My account page does show it should be active and expiring next year.

AZBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
*updated*

It looks like it's ready, I'm going to go give it a try!

Ford Mustang Mach-E BlueCruise going out OTA to regular plebs (non-EA owners)! 1653598530450
I got the exact thing, plus a message in Ford Pass, but in the car, same message I have been getting for 3 weeks. I cannot even get hands on lane centering.

Ford Mustang Mach-E BlueCruise going out OTA to regular plebs (non-EA owners)! BCunavailable
Sponsored