BlueCruise going out OTA to regular plebs (non-EA owners)!

Jim622

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e
Occupation
District service manager with 50 plus years in the field
Country flag
Still at 2.7.4 for two weeks. Despite multiple 200+ MB downloads over WiFi and 20+ hours of road time these past two weeks.

Why some people who started the updates at about the same time as me have blue cruise while I'm in pause is unknown, but at least more people are moving again.
Same here I am on Hi speed wifi and have lots of road time too.
Sponsored

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
I've been at 2.7.4 for a couple weeks now too.

RVAtom

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I've been paused for a few weeks too, after getting about 1 or 2 updates a week for a while there. It's really interesting the different places folks get them at. I think the unpredictability of the OTAs is the most frustrating part.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I think I figured out the "secret" why they have paused the 2.8.x series lately...

The issue is, there is a global shortage of 8s due to "supply chain" issues... We saw this earlier when they ran out of 5s... So now they have interns manually swapping all 8s for 9s... But while doing this, the newest intern accidentally knocked over the bin with 9s into the bin with 6s and they cannot figure out the best way to separate them...

Jim622

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e
Occupation
District service manager with 50 plus years in the field
Country flag
Nothing here

KDub

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
Today, I received a update scheduled notification for 2.7.3 but I already received the a couple of days ago. Does 2.7.3 come in two parts?

GoingMach-E

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD; Yamaha FZ6-R
Occupation
Management Consultant
Country flag
I'm stuck trying to get 2.7.2 installed. I have tried twice and after a while I get a message that it failed because certain preconditions were not met. Basic things like the vehicle not running, not charging, doors closed, etc. I met all of the preconditions.

Anybody have any insight on what is causing this issue?

RVAtom

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I'm stuck trying to get 2.7.2 installed. I have tried twice and after a while I get a message that it failed because certain preconditions were not met. Basic things like the vehicle not running, not charging, doors closed, etc. I met all of the preconditions.

You don't have any real control over the low voltage battery voltage level, but I think it has to be at least 12.5v. If you haven't driven your car lately it can drift down some.

GoingMach-E

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD; Yamaha FZ6-R
Occupation
Management Consultant
Country flag
You don't have any real control over the low voltage battery voltage level, but I think it has to be at least 12.5v. If you haven't driven your car lately it can drift down some.
Ah-ha. I havenā€˜t driven it for about 10 days. Thatā€™s probably the answer. Thanks for the help!

christooma

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

i found success by physically turning the lights from auto to off before shutting down the car and locking the doors.
Sponsored