BlueCruise going out OTA to regular plebs (non-EA owners)!

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
Still at the June 21st update - met an an Orange Premium (GORGEOUS) at the quickie stop the other day (can't really call it the gas station can I?) , he said Blue Cruise was installed at the factory and he loves it, no problems whatsoever... I am wondering if I should take mine in for a dealer install and give up on waiting...
Sponsored

mattmarox

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Ford Power-Up 2.7.2 was my last update on 5/25/2022. Tired of waiting, but local dealer isn’t ready to do updates yet.

unhandled

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Has the OTA rollout of BlueCruise stopped to prioritize the contactor recall fix rollout? The last BC update I received was a few weeks ago and nothing since then.

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
I got 2.74 on July 7th. Nothing since then. May 2021 build. So frustrating. Dealer offered to do it on my 10K appointment, shortly before the Last update. I declined because the updates were coming (or so I thought)

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I got 2.74 on July 7th. Nothing since then. May 2021 build. So frustrating. Dealer offered to do it on my 10K appointment, shortly before the Last update. I declined because the updates were coming (or so I thought)
FWIW they announced last month they still had about 50k more vehicles to update for BC.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Maybe the BC updates slowed down due to the recall update? Our BC updates were completed on June 21 after beginning on May 16.

skiingj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
This is such a drag people are still waiting for BC. So much for 1st quarter. Yes myself and some other EA got it right away but this is crazy long wait for OTA.

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
Still at the June 21st update - met an an Orange Premium (GORGEOUS) at the quickie stop the other day (can't really call it the gas station can I?) , he said Blue Cruise was installed at the factory and he loves it, no problems whatsoever... I am wondering if I should take mine in for a dealer install and give up on waiting...
Ford Power-Up 2.7.2 was my last update on 5/25/2022.
Has the OTA rollout of BlueCruise stopped to prioritize the contactor recall fix rollout? The last BC update I received was a few weeks ago and nothing since then.
I got 2.74 on July 7th. Nothing since then.
My Mach E got 2.7.4 on June 13, and it just stopped there. I received the recall OTA recently (on Aug 4). But there still hasn't been any further progress on BlueCruise OTA.

This wait is taking way too long. Did any of you got unstuck?

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
My Mach E got 2.7.4 on June 13, and it just stopped there. I received the recall OTA recently (on Aug 4). But there still hasn't been any further progress on BlueCruise OTA.

Nothing since 7-7-22

iam-s-Hon

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MME Premium AWD ER Iconic Silver
Country flag
Received 2.7.4 around 6/27. Then received the HVB OTA early August so at least I know OTAs are still possible and not a myth.

unhandled

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag

Just received the recall OTA at the beginning of August. Nothing since then.

GoingMach-E

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD; Yamaha FZ6-R
Occupation
Management Consultant
Country flag
My recent updates:
2.7.2 - June 13
2.7.3 - June 15
2.7.4 - June 16

Recall OTA - August 7

Final BlueCruise OTA(s) - LOL

Based on what I see upthread, at least I'm not alone.

HBGuy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 2021 MME Prem LR-RD; 2013 Focus Electric
Occupation
IT Architect
Country flag
I had - supposedly - the updates needed for Blue Cruise installed by my dealer on 16 Aug. It took 5 business days to complete. I say "supposedly" because I haven't received any notification from Ford that Blue Cruise is available, and nothing in my Mach-E indicates that all of the requisite updates were installed. I haven't received any OTA updates since the dealer did its thing. Should I expect some indication that I have Blue Cruise or should I return to the dealer?

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
I had - supposedly - the updates needed for Blue Cruise installed by my dealer on 16 Aug. It took 5 business days to complete. I say "supposedly" because I haven't received any notification from Ford that Blue Cruise is available, and nothing in my Mach-E indicates that all of the requisite updates were installed. I haven't received any OTA updates since the dealer did its thing. Should I expect some indication that I have Blue Cruise or should I return to the dealer?
There are people on this forum who have purchased access to Ford tools. They’ll be able to tell you whether your dealer installed all required updates if you give them your VIN. Search the forum.

flapjake314

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
My recent updates:
2.7.2 - June 13
2.7.3 - June 15
2.7.4 - June 16

Recall OTA - August 7

Final BlueCruise OTA(s) - LOL

Based on what I see upthread, at least I'm not alone.
i'm at the exact same timing as this, i strongly suspect they paused BC OTA for the recall update
Sponsored