D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Gray AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Education/Healthcare
Country flag
With BlueCruise right around the corner for Job 1 vehicles (I hope) looked at my connected service and it is not showing. All I can see is charging network and connected navigation services.

Anyone else seeing this? I know my car is prepped for BC since it is a Premium and BlueCruise is listed as one of the features from my order.

Thoughts?
Sponsored

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
Same here -- I don't see Blue Cruise in my connected services.

I am in early access, but haven't been receiving these latest string of OTAs that others have been getting recently.

I would assume it's not going to show on connected services until you have all the OTAs required for BC successfully installed at the car.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
With BlueCruise right around the corner for Job 1 vehicles (I hope) looked at my connected service and it is not showing. All I can see is charging network and connected navigation services.

Anyone else seeing this? I know my car is prepped for BC since it is a Premium and BlueCruise is listed as one of the features from my order.

Thoughts?
Yes, it will not show until you get 2.5.2 OTA or from the dealer, when it is available. A lot of people saw it remove from Connected Services a while ago, when before it would at least show it was coming soon.
Sponsored