generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
The final updates required for BlueCruise became available for me today in FDRS. After applying the GWM and APIM updates, I immediately got a message in FordPass saying that my BlueCruise subscription is now active. The hands-free menu item now appears under Cruise Control and the Hands-free driving map now says it's available through 10/9/22. Sweet!

Edit: It’s possible that the GWM and APIM updates may not appear for your VIN in FDRS until Ford has approved your car for BlueCruise. I’m in EA and got the email yesterday saying that my car would get the OTA updates for BlueCruise soon.

Ford Mustang Mach-E BlueCruise now available through FDRS for Job 1 cars (maybe just for Early Access?) 1647705073768

Ford Mustang Mach-E BlueCruise now available through FDRS for Job 1 cars (maybe just for Early Access?) 1647705152087

Ford Mustang Mach-E BlueCruise now available through FDRS for Job 1 cars (maybe just for Early Access?) 1647705656672

Last edited:

skiingj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Congrats. EA here checking my car five times a day, lol. Got the email yesterday for EA updates coming. It might be another week or two of checking for my updates...

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
HEEYYYYYY! That's great! I think this is still EA only though, but through FDRS instead of OTA... My FDRS is not showing GWM or APIM updates

OP
OP
generaltso

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
HEEYYYYYY! That's great! I think this is still EA only though, but through FDRS instead of OTA... My FDRS is not showing GWM or APIM updates
Hmm, that's possible. Keep checking though, because I didn't see the GWM update in FDRS yesterday even though others reported it there. But it appeared for me when I checked again today. The APIM update doesn't appear until after the GWM update is installed.

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
Hmm, that's possible. Keep checking though, because I didn't see the GWM update in FDRS yesterday even though others reported it there. But it appeared for me when I checked again today. The APIM update doesn't appear until after the GWM update is installed.
Oh belive me... I'm ON TOP of FDRS... Nevermind I have so much to do today, this is IMPORTANT

This is what I've got at the moment.... All of these have already been applied
Ford Mustang Mach-E BlueCruise now available through FDRS for Job 1 cars (maybe just for Early Access?) Updates

Brutakus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Select AWD Comfort/Tech Package
Country flag
To the people getting Blue Cruise available through EA or getting updates available through FDRS for it- did you get the windshield recall done? I've been in EA since I got my car and still nothing but I also haven't done my windshield recall yet.
Wondering if thats a factor in how they choose which cars to put into update waves.

OP
OP
generaltso

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
To the people getting Blue Cruise available through EA or getting updates available through FDRS for it- did you get the windshield recall done?
I did, but I’m pretty confident that it’s not related.

OP
OP
generaltso

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My dramatic self is trying so hard to not pass away from fomo
Well, if it makes you feel any better, after confirming that it worked, I found myself putting my hands back on the wheel because that was the most comfortable place to rest them. It's cool and all, but I'm not sure I'll pay for it when it expires in a year.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
Well, if it makes you feel any better, after confirming that it worked, I found myself putting my hands back on the wheel because that was the most comfortable place to rest them. It's cool and all, but I'm not sure I'll pay for it when it expires in a year.
Even if auto lane change is added?