PrimeFuture

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER, 2013 Ford Focus
Country flag
For the first time today since buying the Blue Oval Electrify America membership, I'm getting the discounted rate (24 cents/minute versus 32 cents/minute)!

Only took them weeks since launching the program and taking my money, but I'm glad it's working.

Now to get them to refund the extra charging costs before they got it working. Ford did tell me they would refund the additional costs, so I'm optimistic.
Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
For the first time today since buying the Blue Oval Electrify America membership, I'm getting the discounted rate (24 cents/minute versus 32 cents/minute)!

Only took them weeks since launching the program and taking my money, but I'm glad it's working.

Now to get them to refund the extra charging costs before they got it working. Ford did tell me they would refund the additional costs, so I'm optimistic.
when I was charged for a "free" session it took almost 2 months for the credit to happen, but it did happen. so you may need some patience before you see it.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Unfortunately, despite the email above, it doesn't look like the refunds have processed yet. But if they do, the membership will have already paid for itself. ?

walla2

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Prem ER AWD, 2017 Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Clergy
Country flag
So I haven't been able to sign up for this online - no sign of the "upgrade available" link, even after exhausting free kWh. Nothing. But I'd buy it.

So is the general consensus that the Blue Oval EA Upgrade offer was a roll-out flub - so it was available for a limited window, and continues for those who got it in time before Ford realized it was going FUBAR - while those that didn't get it (me) are waiting for rollout 2.0 when they fix the credit / pricing issue?

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Yes

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So I haven't been able to sign up for this online - no sign of the "upgrade available" link, even after exhausting free kWh. Nothing. But I'd buy it.

So is the general consensus that the Blue Oval EA Upgrade offer was a roll-out flub - so it was available for a limited window, and continues for those who got it in time before Ford realized it was going FUBAR - while those that didn't get it (me) are waiting for rollout 2.0 when they fix the credit / pricing issue?
Probably-maybe...

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
For the first time today since buying the Blue Oval Electrify America membership, I'm getting the discounted rate
Woohoo! Glad to hear it. Looks like it started working just after our last road trip in late-Feb, but glad to hear it will be working for the next one (probably April for us). I'll have to go in and sign up. I just canceled by EA Pass+.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I finally got an opportunity to try this again, and finally it is working for me as well.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I finally got an opportunity to try this again, and finally it is working for me as well.
Cool.

Now Ford just needs to get the sign-up process working again. It was available on Connected Services a few months ago, but it's totally MIA now.

Every step forward seems to come with a step backward. ?

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I noticed I can't enroll/upgrade to the Pass+ via BlueOval right now.
Yep, the option to sign up for the BOCN discount plan has been missing from Connected Service for a while now. Used to be there early in the year. Frustrating. They finally get it working at the pump, and now we can't sign up. ?

Any insights, @FordMotorCompany ?

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
I'm gonna bump this because I too want to complain about my 1st world problems. Where's my P&C membership option??? I used all my 500 kw/h months ago and I've had to turn off P&C because it's a lot more than paying the $4 monthly and using EA directly. I wish Ford would re-enable the P&C discounted membership rate so that I can continue to use P&C.

Overall, it's as if P&C is just getting worse because now Shell Recharge (Greenlots) has been removed altogether as well.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I called the Ford Marketing Center a week ago to ask about this. The customer service rep went and asked someone, and was told they've been having "billing issues" with the system, so they disabled new sign-ups until they get it working right. She said they plan to turn the signup option back on when fixed, but no ETA when they expect that will happen.

FWIW.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well, that fixed the billing and I've used it once since.

They sent me an email saying they refunded me all the charging sessions before the fixed it... But only one session was refunded.

No good way to contact them for something that should be simple.
Sponsored