First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD (Space White)
Country flag
Hello,

Over the past couple weeks I've had a problem with turning off the car turns off both the Bluetooth connectivity and the AutoHold. Meaning every time I want to get in and use the car I have to key in the back codes for both the door and the engine start so I can turn them back on...only to have them turn off again as soon as I turn off the car again. Seems like it may have started with the last update a couple weeks ago. Anyone else experience this?

Thank you,
Sponsored

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Did you set up a profile? If so, after you do everything, re-save your profile by pressing and holding the door memory button your profile is tied too. This shouldn’t effect Bluetooth, but hopefully it’s some weird bug that gets resolved by it. I’d obviously delete your phone from the car and your car from the phone and re-pair them.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Hello,

Over the past couple weeks I've had a problem with turning off the car turns off both the Bluetooth connectivity and the AutoHold. Meaning every time I want to get in and use the car I have to key in the back codes for both the door and the engine start so I can turn them back on...only to have them turn off again as soon as I turn off the car again. Seems like it may have started with the last update a couple weeks ago. Anyone else experience this?

Thank you,
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.
Sponsored