Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach E Premium AWD Extended Range
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
same rail car number but the estimates have changed to 12/28-1/3. Any updates at your end?
Just from Ford Chat:

I appreciate your patience. I see that the vehicle is in transit. It shows that the vehicle is in Ramp 72, Oriliia, WA. The ETA showed Nov 20-Nov 26, 2022. It is pending an update.
Sponsored

garapatisri

First Name
Sridhar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME PRE AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
***Update***

As most have figured out, I am able to track on BNSF. I’ve been tracking MME orders ever since I ordered mine. Initially I thought about asking for a small donation as It started taking up some of my time and was a pain in the ass on my phone to do. Couple that with getting my data throttled for too much use. Anyways, long story short, the donation was going to go towards activating and paying for the data on an old ipad to track the deliveries. While I like helping people out I didn’t want to do it at my own expense. Anyways I’ve scratched that idea and will still activate the iPad and proceed like before. Just DM on here or message me through Venmo. I’m always on Venmo and that’s your best bet for a quick reply. @emersonsdad

However you message me, just add your railcar number in the comment. and I usually respond within a few hrs. Make sure you have the correct railcar number (I can’t track VINs) and that it is, in fact, traveling by BNSF rail or I can’t find it. Thanks in advance!

***End of update***

Just thought I’d give some insight to those who’s MMEs travel on BNSF to California since nobody can track it. MMEs traveling by BNSF rail will end up in two spots, San Diego for SoCal and Richmond for Central and NorCal. They will travel on 2 different mixed freight trains for each destination. The first train is from Kansas City to Barstow, Ca with stops along the way. Those stops are Wellington, KS->Amarillo, TX->Clovis, NM->Belen, NM->Winslow, AZ->Needles, Ca->Barstow, Ca. At each stop a new train crew will get on and take it to the next station. This first train takes three days to make it to Barstow. Once in Barstow that train will get switched out by a yard job and the rail car your MME is on will be placed into it’s second train within about 30 hrs. For SoCal MMEs it will be 1 day of travel to San Diego with one stop in San Bernardino. For Central and NorCal trains, it’s about 2 days travel to Richmond with stops in Bakersfield->Fresno->Stockton. Once the trains arrive in either San Diego Or Richmond, they will be switched out once again and then yard crews will deliver the Autoracks to the Ford plants to be off loaded and then loaded on to trucks to your dealership. So it can be as soon as 7-8 days travel by rail but there are usually hiccups along the way like train crew shortages, service interruptions, and traffic congestion.
Hi Do you a similar route description between Kansas City and Illinois Chicago area.

mach-JT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select STD RWD w/ Comfort/Tech Package
Country flag
Anyone else here have their car on BNSF314682 and been able to figure out any status updates besides what Ford chat can provide? Just received my 4th shipping delay and the chances of receiving the vehicle this year are quickly decreasing.

Cheexyooofs

First Name
Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Premium RWD
Country flag
Mine is at the dealer. So I’m hoping to pick up on Saturday. Good luck all.

scrb31

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT, Mercedes GL450, VW GLI
Occupation
Construction Operations Manager
Country flag
I just got this notification from Ford Chat. Is this a standard looking BNSF railcar#?

This is heading to Seattle.
Ford Mustang Mach-E BNSF (Burlington Northern Santa Fe) Rail Tracking F44B7FE6-5C23-4D26-A272-6461D6920C3A

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
I just got this notification from Ford Chat. Is this a standard looking BNSF railcar#?

This is heading to Seattle.
Ford Mustang Mach-E BNSF (Burlington Northern Santa Fe) Rail Tracking F44B7FE6-5C23-4D26-A272-6461D6920C3A
railcars are owned by all sorts of different companies and all the train companies share them. TTGX appears to be a railcar-only company, so these cars can of course be pulled by any rail company's engine.

if the engine is BNSF then i think you probably need to track the railcar with BNSF, but this is not available to mere mortals.

KM20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Cyber Orange Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Hey, appreciate if you could track: TTGX973959
thanks

zpel

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Dir, Data Engineering
Country flag
Howdy đź‘‹

Hoping you could track two Oregon cars:
BNSF314646
TTGX255104

Thank you!

russ9127

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2023
Country flag
Would you be able to track a car heading to Northern California with an ETA? TTGX854003
Thank you!
Sponsored