Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
@emersonsdad could you kindly track railcars TTGX702090 & TTGX988107. Thank you in advance!
Sponsored

JudgeDan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Honda Insight, '22 MME CRT1
Occupation
Division Manager of a Credit Union
Country flag
Will you please track TTGX820595? Thank you!

RonOinAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Premium 4X
Country flag
@emersonsdad would you please track railcar #UCRY002035? I greatly appreciate your help.
It turns out that your MME & mine are riding inside the same Autorack railcar. This is what the VVR shows for my car:

Ford Mustang Mach-E BNSF (Burlington Northern Santa Fe) Rail Tracking 1659562219635

Pablo assisted by tracking this railcar for me this morning and advised that it arrived in El Mirage on Sunday and (my car) was offloaded early on Monday. Today I heard from my dealer that they've been advised by the trucking company to expect it on their lot later today. I hope this helps!

JasonB_AZ

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
It turns out that your MME & mine are riding inside the same Autorack railcar. This is what the VVR shows for my car:

Ford Mustang Mach-E BNSF (Burlington Northern Santa Fe) Rail Tracking 1659562219635

Pablo assisted by tracking this railcar for me this morning and advised that it arrived in El Mirage on Sunday and (my car) was offloaded early on Monday. Today I heard from my dealer that they've been advised by the trucking company to expect it on their lot later today. I hope this helps!
Thank you so much for the update. Talked to dealer today and last update they had it was in Kansas so this is great news.

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT (Build in progress)
Country flag

Do you know where they unload the railcars for the Phx area dealers?

Thank you so much for the update. Talked to dealer today and last update they had it was in Kansas so this is great news.
To both of you, do you mind sharing what dealer you went through?

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hope all goes well! We're through Chapman. Just wanted to see if anyone was going through ours any time soon. Always get worried about dealer interactions, but heard good things so far.

RonOinAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Premium 4X
Country flag
Do you know where they unload the railcars for the Phx area dealers?
El Mirage is where BNSF RR cars are offloaded from railcars and loaded onto trucks for delivery in the Phoenix area, possibly much of Arizona for that matter.

To both of you, do you mind sharing what dealer you went through?
Chapman - Scottsdale

RonOinAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Premium 4X
Country flag
Hope all goes well! We're through Chapman. Just wanted to see if anyone was going through ours any time soon. Always get worried about dealer interactions, but heard good things so far.
I bought my 2021 MME through Chapman also and it all worked out fine. X-Plan was no problem. I brought my own financing so I don't have experience with Ford Credit financing. There was very little sales pressure from the finance guy to buy any of the add-ons such as an extended warranty. I was overcharged for title/registration fees and I didn't catch that until later. The finance guy had used the ICE calculation rather than the BEV calculation to arrive at that amount. I did get a refund from Chapman for the overage but it took a few weeks including a delay due to no postage being put on the envelope when the check was mailed to me the first time. But mistakes happen. Just be sure to look over the purchase document carefully. Make sure your $500 order deposit is credited and that you're not being charged $800 for title/registration fees.

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I bought my 2021 MME through Chapman also and it all worked out fine. X-Plan was no problem. I brought my own financing so I don't have experience with Ford Credit financing. There was very little sales pressure from the finance guy to buy any of the add-ons such as an extended warranty. I was overcharged for title/registration fees and I didn't catch that until later. The finance guy had used the ICE calculation rather than the BEV calculation to arrive at that amount. I did get a refund from Chapman for the overage but it took a few weeks including a delay due to no postage being put on the envelope when the check was mailed to me the first time. But mistakes happen. Just be sure to look over the purchase document carefully. Make sure your $500 order deposit is credited and that you're not being charged $800 for title/registration fees.
Thank you! I have the initial paperwork for from when I ordered and they have us at just over $1000 for title/registration. I mentioned that it should be lower and he said they would address it when we actually had the car. I'll make sure to double check, I think we're going to be close to $500. Do you do any add ons? I had them drop everything but the Desert Protection package because the wife wanted tinting. Kinda regretting it since I could do it with Ceramic tint somewhere cheaper but at least it's warrantied I guess.

Also, was going to use x-plan through stocks but they just killed that and I don't have time to do mustang club.. oh well.

RonOinAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Premium 4X
Country flag
Thank you! I have the initial paperwork for from when I ordered and they have us at just over $1000 for title/registration. I mentioned that it should be lower and he said they would address it when we actually had the car. I'll make sure to double check, I think we're going to be close to $500. Do you do any add ons? I had them drop everything but the Desert Protection package because the wife wanted tinting. Kinda regretting it since I could do it with Ceramic tint somewhere cheaper but at least it's warrantied I guess.

Also, was going to use x-plan through stocks but they just killed that and I don't have time to do mustang club.. oh well.
I got the same add-on, the Desert Protection Package, partially because it's just more convenient to have the car delivered ready to go rather than having to drop it off somewhere and leave it for a day. The vendor, Rogue, did a nice job but I'd have preferred a rear window that wasn't as dark as it turned out. I'll try to have them use a lighter film on the 2022.

I'm guessing you're right about the registration fees coming out to be in the $500 range. My 2021 Premium AWD Extended Range came to $475 estimated. The first time around the paperwork showed $869.

I saw that the shareholder offer had gone away. That's especially lousy for people who had already placed orders based on having that benefit. But at least you won't have to pay the additional markups dealers are charging on abandoned orders!
Sponsored