Boulevard Ford (DE) Service Experiences?

rfrommd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Anyone who spends a lot of time at the Delaware beaches (or Sussex Co. in general) -- how are the service departments at Boulevard Ford in Lewes/Georgetown? Are they even EV-certified? If they're no good, is there a dealer you recommend instead?

Just thinking about my options if I get visited by the Stop Safely Now/Service Vehicle Soon fairies while I'm out here for the next couple of weeks.
Sponsored

Cannondale93

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2022 Telluride SXP
Country flag
I have had poor experiences with Boulevard Ford at both their Lewes and Georgetown locations. I’d recommend Hertrich Ford in Milford, DE, for Mach E service. I have not had any EV - issues but they handled the windshield and panorama roof recall nicely.

Anyone who spends a lot of time at the Delaware beaches (or Sussex Co. in general) -- how are the service departments at Boulevard Ford in Lewes/Georgetown? Are they even EV-certified? If they're no good, is there a dealer you recommend instead?

Just thinking about my options if I get visited by the Stop Safely Now/Service Vehicle Soon fairies while I'm out here for the next couple of weeks.

Jon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Finally
Occupation
Electrical Controls Engineer
Country flag
2nd vote for Hertrich in Milford.
Sponsored