Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT AWDe and Honda Insight
Occupation
Semi Retired
Country flag
Is anyone using the Bouncie vehicle tracker device on their ME? Recently got my 2022 ME GT and took my Bouncie tracker device from my Genesis and plugged it to the ME. It is working fine but this morning got a message from the ME about an electrical system drain? When I clicked on the message it says there may be a device that is draining the battery. When I checked the past 24 hours battery usage, the accessories list is 5%.

No big deal to me, so for now, I will disconnect the Bouncie while the ME is turned off and will just plug it in when I start it up.
Sponsored

4TangledKites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Acura RDX
Country flag
I don't have a Bouncie on my Mach-E so I can't comment on 12-volt drain specific to the Mach-E. I do however, have a Bouncie on my elderly father's car. He doesn't drive a ton, but it does seem like the Bouncie might slowly drain his battery (I'll get a notice if he hasn't driven in a week or so).

Also of note: The Bouncie App 100% interferes with PaaK. If I leave Bouncie on in the background (iPhone), Paak won't work at all. If I force cancel the app so it isn't running I have much fewer issues. I think there are other apps that interfere too, but I have enough experience over the last 10 months to be extremely confident that Bouncie and Paak are not compatible.

OP
OP
Darkenmage

Darkenmage

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT AWDe and Honda Insight
Occupation
Semi Retired
Country flag
Update. I sent a msg to Bouncie support (which BTW, has been great since day 1). They told me to plug it back in and they will send an OTA update on the Bouncie device. It was updated today so I will test tomorrow!
Sponsored