BREAKING: 2021 Ford Mach E Electric SUV Spied in Production Guise First Look!!

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge Sport (tuned)
Country flag
As far as Ford reusing Mustang styling for this vehicle, then I'm all for it. The mustang is an alright looking car, but I would hope people buy mustangs because they also believe in Ford. Sorry to say, but in order for a company to be successful, you're going to have to reuse some parts. Waaaaay too much money would be spent in R&D in order to develop all new stylings for all new cars. Just a dumb business move. I want to see Ford succeed, so if they reuse some parts, go for it. Just try not to use any parts of my focus. I want to see a good car, like I said. lol

Ford is not using Mustang Sheetmetal, it is taking from the past and using that DNA to develop something new.

I doubt many parts from a Mustang are actually in a Mach E. Perhaps the suspension components, or other such things. Door handles, seat belts, switches, etc.
Sponsored

BadaBing

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang & Explorer
Country flag
Ford is not using Mustang Sheetmetal, it is taking from the past and using that DNA to develop something new.

I doubt many parts from a Mustang are actually in a Mach E. Perhaps the suspension components, or other such things. Door handles, seat belts, switches, etc.
Yes just because it's inspired by the Mustang's styling doesn't mean it'll share a substantial number of components with it, especially cosmetic ones.