TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Seems all FEs are showing the larger reduction, so guessing they screwed up and it will be fixed shortly, but I guess we'll know soon enough.
What's weird though is it's not the same $3000 as the Premium, which I would think it would be if the Premium reduction were accidentally applied.
Sponsored

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
Awesome! Now I am glad my reservation was switched from FE to premium because I'm not willing to confirm my order without a test drive... (assuming $3200 instead $1200 difference, although a FE at $1200 difference would still be good)

I wonder if the ID.4 had anything to do with this.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Crap, this is what I needed in July... now a Premium AWD extended range falls below the $55k threshold in NJ. Can I change my battery choice now?!
Yes, Dealers can change customer order specs in WBDO prior to the vehicle being scheduled (mid-October). So if you want to make a change don't delay.

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
Crap, this is what I needed in July... now a Premium AWD extended range falls below the $55k threshold in NJ. Can I change my battery choice now?!
I originally had a california rt1 and changed to a premium rwd after the first price to $55k after checking with NJ that an exactly $55k MSRP car would qualify. I had to bug the dealer a lot, but eventually they did it. Where are you buying?

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
I originally had a california rt1 and changed to a premium rwd after the first price to $55k after checking with NJ that an exactly $55k MSRP car would qualify. I had to bug the dealer a lot, but eventually they did it. Where are you buying?
Downs Ford, Toms River

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
This is the kind of thing I would roast tesla for doing. Is no one buying the car? Makes me worried about on going support. I'm sure this is in response to the ID.4, but still worrying.

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
Did you confirm that MSRP is the vehicle MSRP and does not include D&D? With D&D the MSRP is listed as $55,800

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Nice...but...Nothing like more FE confusion to help matters out late in the game... :rolleyes:
Yep. Kind of pissed that the same reduction wasn't applied evenly to the Premium and FE. It's the same damn car with a few little touches on the looks. For now a hefty $3600 extra.

I.Adams

First Name
Ingo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mondeo 2.0l 145HP
Occupation
Managing Design Engineer & IWI
Country flag
Sorry, the prices in Germany are still all unchanged! Nothing happend! Sh...

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
According to the old Price List from 06/22/2020, the FE was based on the "K3S" base price of $52,700 with the "301A" (First Edition, Extended Range Battery) equipment group adding another $6,600. Total was $59,300.

I'm confused how this would work with the new listed pricing - if the Premium AWD Standard Range "K3S" is being reduced by $3,000, that means they're upping the price of the "301A" equipment group to still make the FE less than $3,000 off the old pricing.

That doesn't exactly add up to what I see on my order status though - I see a new base price of $47,000 with the equipment group adding $8,600. So the base price was reduced by $5,700, but the equipment group went up $2,000.

I'm wondering if it isn't a bug on the order status page with the base price. I hope it isn't and it really is an overall $2,700 reduction, an extra $3,600 for what little "extra" the FE gets is a bit crazy.

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
Yep. Kind of pissed that the same reduction wasn't applied evenly to the Premium and FE. It's the same damn car with a few little touches on the looks. For now a hefty $3600 extra.
$3200 if you like grabber blue but not PE free colors.

Jolteon

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
No i think its a relection of the market. I think with Teslas price cut and the Id.4 release they needed to do something. The id.4 reservations sold out in one day. There's more competition and to keep current reservations they pretty much had no choice. In any case this better than any incentive they could offer.
"segment that is seeing dynamic pricing changes" to me is corporate speak for "ID.4 came in below what we thought they'd price it at"

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
"segment that is seeing dynamic pricing changes" to me is corporate speak for "ID.4 came in below what we thought they'd price it at"
which to me means same price for a way better car, so a win for us.
Sponsored