Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
NO SOUP FOR YOU! 1 YEAR!
Is this discussion still about a decision between patience and money. Usually between patience and money it also has to do with other factors and is normally a personal choice. If I could have just waited 2 weeks I could of had a mustang for my first bicycle. I could not. Bad decision.

I got mustang in there so not OT.
Sponsored

MarcelK

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: Mazda CX5. Ordered: Mach E RWD Shadow Black with TP
Occupation
senior consultant
Country flag
Will this price change also be effective in the Netherlands? I heard a bout a decrease (because of tax rules in case of a leasing car) that the fiscal amount is set € 3,000.00 lower but that has nothing to deal with the buying price.

I.Adams

First Name
Ingo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mondeo 2.0l 145HP
Occupation
Managing Design Engineer & IWI
Country flag
Hello to everybody!

Here is the same question from Germany? ? Is this really true? ?

Thanks for advices!

ArthurW

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Service Manager ICT company
Country flag
The 2021 Mach-E Mustang Base Pricing is being REDUCED on all models except GT, effective today, September 29, 2020! We have confirmation from this notice we received which Ford sent to its EV Certified Dealers.

See the full breakdown below of the new pricing for each trim/configuration.

mach-e-price-reduction.jpg
Does this only apply to America, or also EU and ROW?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Is this discussion still about a decision between patience and money. Usually between patience and money it also has to do with other factors and is normally a personal choice. If I could have just waited 2 weeks I could of had a mustang for my first bicycle. I could not. Bad decision.

I got mustang in there so not OT.
That comment was a humorous admonishment because a truce was called, and the truce was "broken" :)

The truce was called because 25 pages of arguments over the incongruity of the price cuts went nowhere

ArthurW

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Service Manager ICT company
Country flag
Agreed. I’m done. After watching the debate tonight there are more important things to worry about.
Debate? Over 300 million people live in the USA and you have to choose between those two....... Yes indeed, then you have other concerns if there is a MME price cut.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
It is possible/ probable that the other regions keep the same price and make more profit.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Good morning. So let's have a nice, friendly, no drama, Mach E day. As to pricing in other regions, Darren Palmer yesterday said on an EV webcast for Drive Electric week that pricing in other regions would be rolling out in the weeks to come. I hope that our friends in Canada and Europe see the same pricing drops that we have seen over here.

Last edited:

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That comment was a humorous admonishment because a truce was called, and the truce was "broken" :)

The truce was called because 25 pages of arguments over the incongruity of the price cuts went nowhere
Looks like other regions may also get a cut. Good news right? :confused:

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
No price change on UK website yet. ? ??

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I did select option but now it makes premium is the best option as I had selected options. Is it too late to change to premium as my dealer is useless in responding

anyone from California chose Livermore dealership since they are telling to call ford
Changes can be made but only by the dealer and only within the next couple weeks. You may need to escalate your change request to the sales manager or general manager of the dealer.
This document in the post below was provided to the dealers that explains that they can make updates. Maybe take it with you on your visit to the dealer or send it in your email.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...duced-on-all-models-except-gt.1498/post-38553

hag911

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion Hybrid, 2014 Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Could the lower $1,000 price reduction for the FE mean that the FE my have a higher residual value than the Premium?

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Changes can be made but only by the dealer and only within the next couple weeks. You may need to escalate your change request to the sales manager or general manager of the dealer.
This document in the post below was provided to the dealers that explains that they can make updates. Maybe take it with you on your visit to the dealer or send it in your email.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...duced-on-all-models-except-gt.1498/post-38553
Here is my only question . . . if I switch back, did I lose my place in line, or will I still get my car in 2020? That is my only question right now to try and decide which trim I finally want. Tough decision, but that is extremely important financially with the tax credit to get delivery in 2020.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
Here is my only question . . . if I switch back, did I lose my place in line, or will I still get my car in 2020? That is my only question right now to try and decide which trim I finally want. Tough decision, but that is extremely important financially with the tax credit to get delivery in 2020.
I assume that by switching back either they have to find somebody willing to switch with you or youd probably have to wait since the premiums your dealer would receive are spoken for unless the dealer ordered extra.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Seems like the odds of getting any trim other than an FE delivered in 2020 are pretty slim. If that's your top criteria, I'd probably keep the FE order.

We haven't heard much more on OKTB lately, but if it's true that no customer vehicles leave the plant until OKTB, and if that's still expected in late Nov (11/23 was the date mentioned), that would mean maybe a 3-week window in Dec for a few thousand vehicles to arrive at US dealerships. Presumably mostly FEs (perhaps almost exclusively).

Don't know if that's still all accurate, but that's what we were told.
Sponsored