Breaking: Massive fire in Ford Mexico plant

shadowsjc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD + Ext Range
Country flag
Wonder if this will affect delivery dates!!

Cuautitlán, Mexico: A massive fire broke out at the Ford Cuautitlan Industrial Complex in Cuautitlán, Mexico early Thursday morning, local authorities confirmed. The blaze ravaged the manufacturing site for Ford's latest flagship vehicle, the Mustang Mach-E, an electric vehicle that has already experienced significant production and delivery delays. Customers with production dates between 1 April 2021 and 1 May 2021 can expect additional delays, according to Ford spokesman Rick Astley. Customers seeking additional guidance on potential delays should relax because today is April Fools, and visit www.Ford.com.
Sponsored

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag

Cuautitlán, Mexico: A massive fire broke out at the Ford Cuautitlan Industrial Complex in Cuautitlán, Mexico early Thursday morning, local authorities confirmed. The blaze ravaged the manufacturing site for Ford's latest flagship vehicle, the Mustang Mach-E, an electric vehicle that has already experienced significant production and delivery delays. Customers with production dates between 1 April 2021 and 1 May 2021 can expect additional delays, according to Ford spokesman Rick Astley. Customers seeking additional guidance on potential delays should relax because today is April Fools, and visit www.Ford.com.
April Fools?

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger and Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Pure cruelty. I bet you pull the wings off of flies.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag

So, are you buying new underwear for everyone that hasn't had their car built yet? ?

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
This joke sucks.
I’ll admit, as a gullible, empathic person, this really got me going. I’m beginning to come around now to this form of humor, but I had to chill my heart rate as I was so upset with the news when I first started reading. Good one @shadowsjc.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag

?