First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hello, I am new here ? I have plm with this phone and then they asked me do you need to update the app? Can you help me please thanks!
Welcome!

I had the same problem. I had to use the Google Chrome browser instead of my default preference, and then it worked.
Sponsored

bobyellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion & Edge ST
Country flag
[Update] Got it working after allowing 'Cross-Site Tracking'.... guess Autoblog needed code access?

Anyone on an iPhone have any luck? Recursive loop. Click the link, toggle the camera Icon, presented with a QR code to be scanned by my phone.... I'm on my phone stupid!

Click on a computer, scan QR code with phone, same result.

Tried Chrome, tells me to use Safari.

Last edited:
OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
[Update] Got it working after allowing 'Cross-Site Tracking'.... guess Autoblog needed code access?

Anyone on an iPhone have any luck? Recursive loop. Click the link, toggle the camera Icon, presented with a QR code to be scanned by my phone.... I'm on my phone stupid!

Click on a computer, scan QR code with phone, same result.

Tried Chrome, tells me to use Safari.
Bummer. Since it's not working with Safari, it's somewhat unsurprising that it also doesn't work in Chrome on iOS. Apple doesn't allow other browser engines to play in their sandbox.

I first tried Edge on Android and that didn't work, so I switched over to Chrome and then it worked.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
For me, it works with Safari & iPhone ?
Ditto for me. I thought the MME looked too small in the First do I did another yesterday:

D27BCF2E-E54B-42EB-BFFB-E572FF7BEA31.png

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
Gonna look good next to some of the other Mustangs :D
Ford Mustang Mach-E Bring your Mach-E home *TODAY* via augmented reality 1595530270782
Like that stable! Wowza - it has been a long time since I have seen a mustang like the one on the right, Is that the 1985 SVO in your vehicle list? Reminds me of the Capri my folks had in the 70's - I think Ford moved the body styling over to the Mustang in the 80's- what is the engine power? I seem to remember in the 80's that they were more focused on competing with Japanese imports and had played down the muscle...

Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, 2022 Bronco 2D SAS, 1985.5 Mustang SVO
Country flag
Like that stable! Wowza - it has been a long time since I have seen a mustang like the one on the right, Is that the 1985 SVO in your vehicle list? Reminds me of the Capri my folks had in the 70's - I think Ford moved the body styling over to the Mustang in the 80's- what is the engine power? I seem to remember in the 80's that they were more focused on competing with Japanese imports and had played down the muscle...
Yes, that's the SVO on the right. 2.3 liter Turbo (EcoBoosting before it was cool ?). 205 hp. Very fun car to drive.
Sponsored