MikenDallas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GTI
Country flag
So I have a early reservation for the new Bronco. For the last week or so I have really become kind of obsessed with the Mach E and EV vehicles. Is it crazy to make the switch? Anyone else make a similar move? Am I nuts? Lol
Sponsored

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
So I have a early reservation for the new Bronco. For the last week or so I have really become kind of obsessed with the Mach E and EV vehicles. Is it crazy to make the switch? Anyone else make a similar move? Am I nuts? Lol
Did you ever have to finally decide?
Say yes to one and let the other one ride

mwsno

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Country flag
I have both on reservation, going to make a decision between the two next week when GT orders open up. I see the appeal to both of them; wish I could have one of each XD

OP
OP

MikenDallas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GTI
Country flag
I have both on reservation, going to make a decision between the two next week when GT orders open up. I see the appeal to both of them; wish I could have one of each XD
same here! I’m anxious to see the full GT pricing and hopefully see some reviews on the Mach E GT and the new Bronco soon. Such a tough decision

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
same here! I’m anxious to see the full GT pricing and hopefully see some reviews on the Mach E GT and the new Bronco soon. Such a tough decision
I know nothing about Bronco, but it is highly unlikely that you will see MME GT reviews before September.

mwsno

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Country flag
I know nothing about Bronco, but it is highly unlikely that you will see MME GT reviews before September.
Ya, have to order the GT and Bronco on fate at the moment. You can get an idea about the GT based on what we've seen here on the forums with the premiums though.

Hgray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue MME XR RWD
Occupation
Professional Mom
Country flag
I had a reservation for both. My Mach-e has been converted to an order with build schedule for the week of May 9. I pushed my Bronco reservation out to 2022 model year just in case. There are some issues I have with the option packages. I love trucks and super excited about the Bronco until I saw a lack of certain features on some models/packages.
Sponsored