Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT PE, 20 Mustang GT 401A PP1, 21 F150
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
I ask this knowing their is likely an answer on here somewhere but hopefully some has a quick answer.

Our MME GT PE was scheduled for production 9/6 and still only shows scheduled for production. Am i missing something? Is there somewhere i can check if its in production or anything of that sort?
Sponsored

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Acura RDX, Corvette C8
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I ask this knowing their is likely an answer on here somewhere but hopefully some has a quick answer.

Our MME GT PE was scheduled for production 9/6 and still only shows scheduled for production. Am i missing something? Is there somewhere i can check if its in production or anything of that sort?
Nope... you won't get any more useful information until FoMoCo emails you to tell you that it is "built" and then another email, at some point in the future, that it is "shipped". Everything between those points is just conjecture, speculation, and entertainment.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I'm in the same boat as you. Same car, same build date, no updates. I think that's just how badly Ford is handing communications even though there's a global shortage and people are antsy about things like this.

I regularly check my ford.com profile under my Orders, but I also look at Fords Vehicle Tracker here https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status

And finally, I also look at the SEG Details viewer https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/ford-mach-e-reservation-details-viewer.2348/

OP
OP
jdunc87

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
I'm in the same boat as you. Same car, same build date, no updates. I think that's just how badly Ford is handing communications even though there's a global shortage and people are antsy about things like this.

I regularly check my ford.com profile under my Orders, but I also look at Fords Vehicle Tracker here https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status

And finally, I also look at the SEG Details viewer https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/ford-mach-e-reservation-details-viewer.2348/
100 percent. Its not me, im in the performance industry. I know when I agreed to this we were just along for the ride (shrug).. waited 26 weeks for a customers supercharger. I fully understand. My wife on the other hand.. DOES NOT.. LOL. Shes the ansty one, but thats because shes riding on a lease (from ford thank god) that is expired and are now essentially paying month to month for it until this vehicle arrives. So I can understand her impatients. Rode in a MME PE GT last week and it may have made me SLIGHTLY ready to see this thing finally hit the dealership and then my driveway.

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
Same here. Scheduled for week of 9/6. Went to "in production" status on 9/2 but the "in production" bullet isn't checked.

OP
OP
jdunc87

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
Heres the screen shot shes sent me. Is there anywhere else to click? I will have her log into it for me tonight and see if I can click on any additional places for some sort of detail.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Build Question IMG_9049

CompilerBreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
FWIW, my GT was scheduled for the build week of 8/30, just got the 'built' email on Sunday 9/12. There was no updates between those dates. Hang in there, it'll happen.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
i dont know that I've got a vin tho. Where would I find the vin? if it were to have one
Couples way to get a vin, ask your dealer for your vin and you can ask them to run a VVR (vehicle visibility report) which has a lot more detail on the cars progress and location. High chance it will say on chip delay like the rest of us. Mine started production on 8-26 and finished 9-2 but is on chip delay so it still says in production on the tracker.

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
Couples way to get a vin, ask your dealer for your vin and you can ask them to run a VVR (vehicle visibility report) which has a lot more detail on the cars progress and location. High chance it will say on chip delay like the rest of us. Mine started production on 8-26 and finished 9-2 but is on chip delay so it still says in production on the tracker.
Is the "in production" bullet checked?

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Metallic RWD, standard range
Occupation
retired
Country flag

using mine as an example. My car was scheduled for build week of 4.18. I got an email on 4/24 saying "built", then an email "shipped" 4/26. But now the chip thing not sure how this is handled if they delay completion to "Built" status until the chip is installed? Not sure.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Is the "in production" bullet checked?
No, just selected or highlighted. No check mark other than order confirmed.
The VVR though says it was finished Sept 2 and on chip delay.

OP
OP
jdunc87

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag

So i got my vin from the dealer.. good sign. He stated its "at the plant". But when i go to the ford tracker the order number is only allowing the entry of four digits not 8 like we were given.

OP
OP
jdunc87

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
Nevermind. The tracker tool on this page showed me some data and i was able to assume the order number and then use the ford page to track it.
Sponsored