jomor797

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium
Country flag
My build week is this week, 5/16, should I expect to see any changes in my ford.com account?
This is what I have at the top but it has been like this for awhile, no changes this week:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Build Week 5/16 - What to expect? 1621342660436

And this for order status, again no recent changes:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Build Week 5/16 - What to expect? 1621342702794

I do have my VIN and order number and can view the window sticker.

Maybe I'm just being impatient.

OldEVGuy

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My order was placed December 13th. It was scheduled to be built the week of May 10th. There were no changes on the order status all last week. Yesterday, I received an email from Ford, saying it was built, and delivery would be June 6-13.

This was a moot point for me, since I cancelled my order last month. The uncertainty of chip availability made me too nervous. I found one 300 miles away in dealer stock, exactly like the one I ordered, which I purchased.

If the same schedule holds true, you could see yours by this time next month. I hope you do! It’s a great car!

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
My order was placed December 13th. It was scheduled to be built the week of May 10th. There were no changes on the order status all last week. Yesterday, I received an email from Ford, saying it was built, and delivery would be June 6-13.

This was a moot point for me, since I cancelled my order last month. The uncertainty of chip availability made me too nervous. I found one 300 miles away in dealer stock, exactly like the one I ordered, which I purchased.

If the same schedule holds true, you could see yours by this time next month. I hope you do! It’s a great car!
What configuration did you order? Germain? Mine is due to be built in 2 more weeks, but maybe I will check your ordered one out when it gets in. So far in Dublin, I've seen a silver one on RIngs Rd, a white one on Emerald Pkwy, and GB by the zoo. Might any of those have been you?

MachMeNow

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Prius, Mach E premium LR AWD .
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My build week is this week, 5/16, should I expect to see any changes in my ford.com account?
This is what I have at the top but it has been like this for awhile, no changes this week:

And this for order status, again no recent changes:

I do have my VIN and order number and can view the window sticker.

Maybe I'm just being impatient.
I'm in the same situation, build scheduled for this week. No change on Ford's WEB site but I did get a call from my dealer saying the car is due in late June.

OldEVGuy

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
What configuration did you order? Germain? Mine is due to be built in 2 more weeks, but maybe I will check your ordered one out when it gets in. So far in Dublin, I've seen a silver one on RIngs Rd, a white one on Emerald Pkwy, and GB by the zoo. Might any of those have been you?
Yes, ordered it at Germain. It’s Star White, Premium, 4X, with the Protection Package.

Mine is exactly like the one I order, Star White. That could have been me on Emerald Pkwy. I was on it about a week ago, heading to Germain.

Good luck! I love the car, but the day after bringing it home, I got an email from Ford, saying there was an issue with the passenger air bag. It’s been in the shop for a week. Parts are hard to come by.

Last edited:

ESilver

First Name
Sterling
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Titan, Sequioa, Yukon, Rogue
Occupation
Business
Country flag
Mine was scheduled for the week of 5/2, and I was emailed on 5/5 saying it was built and scheduled for delivery 6/7-6/13. That is still what I see. I got a few more emails with additional details about setting up my preferences, financing, and quality testing.

I installed my charger outlet this weekend.

Just to be sure, I test drove a Tesla Y, the Kia Niro, and the ID4. I was least impressed with the Kia, especially "moderately equipped" at $47K, the ID4 was really nice, and fully equipped at $49K. It drove super smooth but lane keep was like pinball, rather than down the middle. It had a really cool seat massager. It was less responsive but super smooth and quiet. The Tesla was really zippy, but it made my wife sick. I am sure I would have gotten better at the jerky driving. It felt so minimalist that it felt incomplete. I also don't like the styling (all the models look the same), and remind me of a dodge neon.

It was sort of like going on a date with all my old girlfriends right before getting married to my wife. It completely sealed the deal for me!

I can't wait!

vinny2487

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CA Route 1 (Star White)
Country flag

Same build week as you. So far on the Ford website it still says "In production." However I did get an email from my dealer saying the car is already built and awaiting shipment with estimated arrival June 15-21.

tulsawillis

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 Lariat, 2018 Honda Pilot
Occupation
Government
Country flag
My build date is also this week, but I haven't received any e-mail from Ford in a while. I haven't tried to look up vin and window sticker as I'm on Safari. Will try while I'm at work tomorrow on Chrome.

sborsch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME; 2020 Lexus NX300 Hybrid
Occupation
I.T. Consultant
Country flag
5/16/22 is my build week as well and, like others, snagged my VIN using these instructions: https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/ and confirmed with my dealer that the VIN was correct.

Fortunately I have no “car emergency” as I still am driving my 2019 Honda Clarity PHEV which, once I learn a better approximate delivery window, I’ll head over to the CarMax near me and sell it (it’s only got 28k miles so … thanks COVID?).

On another note, how many of you are planning to dive head-first in to the rabbit hole of trying to check the status and delivery of your upcoming via rail, truck and when it lands at the dealership? Not sure I want to invest a ton of time doing it and am uncertain whether or not it’s worth it.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag

I just realized this thread is dead, e.g. written a year ago.
Sponsored

Last edited: