Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Mine were about 3 days apart butttt shipped was 2/8 w/delivery between 03/06 and 03/12 and still doesn't show as shipped on either of the tracking pages or on palsapp.com. The deliver by dates seem to be on point- dealer told me they were to get their demo unit 02/12-02/17 and they received it on 02/16
Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
No doubt. But it's not like Vermont is a super long drive from New York or Pennsylvania, which are getting much shorter transit times. I'm hoping it's just because the schedulers have no idea where Vermont is and are still trying to figure out what state it's in. :)
tell them it's the state where they can go on the Ben & Jerry's factory tour. that will get them motivated. It's why I went to VT once anyway. ?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
tell them it's the state where they can go on the Ben & Jerry's factory tour. that will get them motivated. It's why I went to VT once anyway. ?
I believe thatā€˜s still the most visited tourist attraction in the summer, even though they donā€™t make much ice cream there and itā€™s really just for show. The real factory isnā€™t open to the public.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I believe thatā€˜s still the most visited tourist attraction in the summer, even though they donā€™t make much ice cream there and itā€™s really just for show. The real factory isnā€™t open to the public.
oh for sure it clearly was not the "real" factory. way too small ;)

still got to get some free ice cream at the end though, and there was a really nice country-music themed mom-and-pop restaurant really close by that I was able to get a great dinner at before driving back to the Boston suburbs that night!
Sponsored