AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
My Premium SR RWD Carbonized Grey Mach-E, also known as Bullet, is in the chamber (at the dealer). They were getting it locked and loaded tonight so I can pull the trigger tomorrow morning.

Okay I'm done.

Going to put it to the test immediately. For those that remember, my mom was diagnosed with brain cancer Christmas Eve. She passed away this morning. My dad loves EV tech and talks about it all the time but there aren't many in Tulsa except Tesla's. He calls me to let me know anytime he sees a Bolt or an i3 around town. I'll be riding Bullet from DFW to Tulsa to spend some time with him and distract him a bit with the new E-Pony.

Pictures to come soon.
Sponsored

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
My Premium SR RWD Carbonized Grey Mach-E, also known as Bullet, is in the chamber (at the dealer). They were getting it locked and loaded tonight so I can pull the trigger tomorrow morning.

Okay I'm done.

Going to put it to the test immediately. For those that remember, my mom was diagnosed with brain cancer Christmas Eve. She passed away this morning. My dad loves EV tech and talks about it all the time but there aren't many in Tulsa except Tesla's. He calls me to let me know anytime he sees a Bolt or an i3 around town. I'll be riding Bullet from DFW to Tulsa to spend some time with him and distract him a bit with the new E-Pony.

Pictures to come soon.
So sorry for your loss. A nice peaceful (or music blasting) ride with your dad sounds like a reasonable distraction. Grief is b!%#@! Drive safely.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag

Okay I'm done.

Pictures to come soon.
Man, sorry to hear about your mom. I've lost both my mom and dad to cancer.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag

Okay I'm done.

Pictures to come soon.
Your mother passing away sad and sorry. You getting the mache, great and awesome.

DId your mother have a song or band she liked or any time of certain music?

Last edited:

OP
OP
AndyS_OSU

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Your passing away sad and sorry. You getting the mache, great and awesome.

DId your mother have a song or band she liked or any time of certain music?
I'm a choir director and that passion came from my mom. Grew up watching her sing in church choir and such. So while it won't be the conventional test of the B&O sound system, mom will very much approve of my playlist on the way up to Tulsa tomorrow.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Okay I'm done.

Pictures to come soon.
So sorry for your loss but that'll be a great way to distract him a bit.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag

Okay I'm done.

Pictures to come soon.
My condolences on your mother.

but by law you can only call a Mustang "Bullitt" if it is green and that's too-close sounding to "Bullet" - sorry I don't make the law I just enforce it ??‍♂?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

Okay I'm done.

Pictures to come soon.
Very sorry for your loss. Good idea to distract your dad.

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
Really sorry for your loss. I'm hoping her passing was peaceful. Remember the better time, they're the most important. ❤

OP
OP
AndyS_OSU

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
My condolences on your mother.

but by law you can only call a Mustang "Bullitt" if it is green and that's too-close sounding to "Bullet" - sorry I don't make the law I just enforce it ??‍♂?
I’ll gladly pay that fine. That black pony badge is too reminiscent of one of my alma mater’s mascots...Bullet.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Bullet is in the chamber. 02C254E8-2FEB-4EBA-B32E-C9CF665DB3CA

buffasnow

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE, 85 Mustang GT (pasturized)
Country flag

Okay I'm done.

Pictures to come soon.
Condolences on the loss of your Mom. Hopefully spending time with your Dad will be comforting for both of you.

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
So sorry to hear of your loss. Nice that you will be able to be there for your dad. He'll appreciate all the support for sure.

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
I'm a choir director and that passion came from my mom. Grew up watching her sing in church choir and such. So while it won't be the conventional test of the B&O sound system, mom will very much approve of my playlist on the way up to Tulsa tomorrow.
I am a pianist and choir director also, and same as you, that passion came from my mother who also sang and directed in church. She is with the rest of the family in Texas while I stayed in California. Sorry for your loss, but I'm sure it is Heaven's gain!

OP
OP
AndyS_OSU

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
I am a pianist and choir director also, and same as you, that passion came from my mother who also sang and directed in church. She is with the rest of the family in Texas while I stayed in California. Sorry for your loss, but I'm sure it is Heaven's gain!
That's awesome! One of my dearest friends is the choir director down the road from you at Fresno State.
Sponsored