Sold: New York Buy out the remainder of my FDRS full time License valid to 10/16/22

louibluey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE "Louibluey" GB
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Buy out the remainder of my FDRS full time License valid to 10/16/22, rest of July, August, September, and half of October.

$275 or best offer

I have a full time FDRS license ($899) which is valid through 10/16/22. I got an activation code, so it might as simple as me deactivating my license on my laptop, and you activating on you machine. Not sure best way to transfer, we can figure it out or, your money back, but I'm pretty sure there is a way to do it, even if you have to use my name to log on (because my name might be associated with the activation code).
Sponsored

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Buy out the remainder of my FDRS full time License valid to 10/16/22, rest of July, August, September, and half of October.

$275 or best offer

I have a full time FDRS license ($899) which is valid through 10/16/22. I got an activation code, so it might as simple as me deactivating my license on my laptop, and you activating on you machine. Not sure best way to transfer, we can figure it out or, your money back, but I'm pretty sure there is a way to do it, even if you have to use my name to log on (because my name might be associated with the activation code).
Any particular reason you've decided to part with louibluey?

OP
OP

louibluey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE "Louibluey" GB
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Less bad than it sounds. I had louibluey mostly paid off, and it turns out going into my regular full time retirement date next March 31, there might be some income uncertainty. So I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone, take out my equity as safety savings to get me to next year in case anything goes wrong this last year of semi-retirement, plus a way to transition to a GTPE.

On the first round of dealer calls, all of the Ford dealers around here are adding $5k+ ADM and not taking X plan, including for future orders, so I decided to try an Ioniq 5 next and ordered one, with delivery before November.

Good news is that in the meantime, and shout out to Burdick Ford, Syracuse, NY, Scott there says he would order a GTPE for me Aug. 15 with no ADM and X plan! The tentative plan is to try out the I5 until a new GTPE arrives mid to late next year.

I am certain Ford will work out the current problems and any future glitches, the recent problems did not factor into my decision to sell now. Louibluey was my first Ford, and the best car I have ever owned. Going into full retirement, I will probably spend my EV fund on the GTPE, and that might be my retirement car for some years.
Sponsored

Last edited: