Banned
First Name
Prashant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
I'm going to guess you either never got to drive one, or you just want to stir the pot. Whatever the case is... Bye Felicia!
About 220 mi range I think. And it's HEAVY! 5700 lbs. But audi makes quality cars. You'll be happy. Price isn't too bad after that costco incentive..
Drove both and enjoyed both as well. But liked handling and comfort of Etron.

OP
OP

Prashantsukhs

Banned
Banned
First Name
Prashant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
The only point I would say is the cheaper Etron that you purchased is not comparable to the premium Awd EXT. you would have to go up to the next level etron and add another 5,000 to compare. That would be over 10,000 more also.

Even the base premium trim Etron has ventilated 8 way leather seats, air suspension which will lower or highten based on comfort . But biggest difference is interior quality, leather stitching dash , premium knobs and screen. Just that but it has 255 wheels 20” vs Mache’s 225 19” . The Etron tire has padded foam inside which makes it more quiter ride assisted by air suspension. Overall cocoon like experience . Hence the switch.
Now premium trim is $6000 more than MachE, . So how is it not comparable.

OP
OP

Prashantsukhs

Banned
Banned
First Name
Prashant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
i would have certainly settled for mach E after i drove it the first time. however i got intrigued in Etron with current incentives, close to 15% discount off MSRP( excluding $7500)and test drove one as opposed to no discount for MachE infact crazy mark ups. I was sold. its 150 KW fast charging is another benchmark which is consistent. I am not trying to demean Mach E. It a great American build car.. I just felt for additional 6000$, i was getting a better ride quality.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Even the base premium trim Etron has ventilated 8 way leather seats, air suspension which will lower or highten based on comfort . But biggest difference is interior quality, leather stitching dash , premium knobs and screen. Just that but it has 255 wheels 20” vs Mache’s 225 19” . The Etron tire has padded foam inside which makes it more quiter ride assisted by air suspension. Overall cocoon like experience . Hence the switch.
Now premium trim is $6000 more than MachE, . So how is it not comparable.
222 miles of range vs 270.
Does not have 360 view camera.
slower 0 to 60
active lane assists with emergency assist
only usb c ports.
Bang & Olufsen 3D Premium
frunk is super tiny.
ambient lighting.
more things still have to look them up.

Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Land Rover Discovery, F-150 Lightnin
Country flag
The only point I would say is the cheaper Etron that you purchased is not comparable to the premium Awd EXT. you would have to go up to the next level etron and add another 5,000 to compare. That would be over 10,000 more also.
Agreed. I looked at ALL alternatives and their price points, options etc and all my needs kept pointing me back to the Mach E. I took my time which is why I am not one of the persons that reserved immediately after the unveiling. In fact I keep looking at other options but so far still Mach E GT. For me the 2nd option is a Polestar 2 and was thinking of holding out out for the P3 SUV but the rumored price range is a no go for me...besides I already have a Land Rover.

Almost forgot, I finally pulled the trigger on a Mach E res when the Cyber Orange option was added. At the time I had been shaking my head at the cost to wrap a MY.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Agreed. I looked at ALL alternatives and their price points, options etc and all my needs kept pointing me back to the Mach E. I took my time which is why I am not one of the persons that reserved immediately after the unveiling. In fact I keep looking at other options but so far still Mach E GT. For me the 2nd option is a Polestar 2 and was thinking of holding out out for the P3 SUV but the rumored price range is a no go for me...besides I already have a Land Rover.

Almost forgot, I finally pulled the trigger on a Mach E res when the Cyber Orange option was added. At the time I had been shaking my head at the cost to wrap a MY.
yes, the mache gt will still be cheaper also with more upgrades and more range still than the cheapest etron.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.