TheSeg

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
seg.fyi
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium EB-RWD (Built: Feb 2021)
Country flag
The Ford Store in San Leandro, CA submitted the application as of Nov 20th.
The Ford Store is still not listed on the site, but I still wouldn't put that on the dealer at this time.

I noticed the table of dealers is now searchable. A bit wonky to work with, but works. I have the advantage of having a build date of late February, so there's time for things to get together for me. I'll still keep checking in if only to help others with earlier deliveries.

I did email the Clean Fuel folks about it. Partly to get independent verification and partly to show there's an interest in the dealer getting the status. I got this reply:

Thank you for your interest in the California Clean Fuel Reward. At this time the retailer is not participating in the California Clean Fuel Reward and we apologize about any inconvenience.

Retailer enrollment involves a multi-step security process and we are currently working with The Ford Store San Leandro to fulfill the participating retailer requirements.

The list of participating retailers is expanding daily, and we encourage you to check back on www.cleanfuelreward.com soon.
As for all of you having dealers that won't participate, I'm really sorry they're jerks. Nothing I can do, but just wanted to share in your frustration. :/
Sponsored

RobFitzgerald167

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Grabber Blue
Country flag
I noticed the table of dealers is now searchable. A bit wonky to work with, but works. I have the advantage of having a build date of late February, so there's time for things to get together for me. I'll still keep checking in if only to help others with earlier deliveries.

I did email the Clean Fuel folks about it. Partly to get independent verification and partly to show there's an interest in the dealer getting the status. I got this reply:
The list hasn’t changed in 2 weeks. It has been sitting at 398 retailers... I’ve been checking pretty frequently to see if AutoNation Tustin has been added. I’ve reached out to the dealership twice since Thanksgiving week and have been ghosted.

Reactions: UW2

TheSeg

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
seg.fyi
Vehicles
Country flag
The list hasn’t changed in 2 weeks. It has been sitting at 398 retailers...
To me, then it's about waiting for the organization to process all the dealerships (if the dealership confirmed that they applied). Hopefully this means all of us customers bugging dealerships to apply have flooded the org. ;)

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
The list hasn’t changed in 2 weeks. It has been sitting at 398 retailers... I’ve been checking pretty frequently to see if AutoNation Tustin has been added. I’ve reached out to the dealership twice since Thanksgiving week and have been ghosted.
It's a semi-governmental website - they probably update it monthly! ;)

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Great to hear that, but odd that I am not seeing the newly updated list, nor your dealer. Strange, even tried 3 different browsers. Scratch that, just refreshed and came through on Firefox.

Still no Sunnyvale Ford though. :rolleyes:

They claimed to update it daily, and it does have an update this afternoon, ballooning to 564 retailers, including my selfish wish of AutoNation Ford Tustin.

Last edited:

TheSeg

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
seg.fyi
Vehicles
Country flag
The Ford Store is still not listed on the site, but I still wouldn't put that on the dealer at this time.
I just checked and The Ford Store San Leandro is now officially listed! Updating my previous posts to make it clear it's now on the list.

Folks that had their dealers claim paperwork was submitted in that first week should check the site.

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
I hope they apply. It took me several emails and texts to get them to look into it.
My salesman said they haven't applied yetbut they have the info and they are looking into it. I made sure he knew my concerns about not having it and the fact that the SCE rebate is no longer valid after 12/31/20.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
My salesman said they haven't applied yetbut they have the info and they are looking into it. I made sure he knew my concerns about not having it and the fact that the SCE rebate is no longer valid after 12/31/20.
The way I understand this (based on a few emails I exchanged with this agency on the delays with my dealership) - dealer applies and provides information and the agency or a third party performs some verification which may lead to more info needed from the dealer and after that step is complete the dealer is approved and website is then update. It took approximately 4 weeks for my dealer to be approved as far as I can tell and another couple of weeks for the website to be updated.

Fat Mach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag
The Ford Store Morgan Hill is applying too...
Right on. That's my dealer. I put down my deposit of $500 for a GT last week on the Ford.com site. I'll update it to a Performance Edition when someone from the dealer contacts me.

This is my first post on the forum. Just what I needed, another car forum. :rolleyes: