RedlegCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Mach-e, Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Now that MY22 Route 1’s will come with an AWD option, what’s the real difference between that and the Premium? Looks like the Route 1 will come at a lower price point with many of the same features (minus 18 inch vs 19 inch wheels). Thoughts?
Sponsored

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ground-based: CA Route 1 AWD, ER
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag
I ordered an AWD CA. Rt. 1. The only thing I really wish was available on it that's standard on the Premium are the Acoustic Laminate Glass - Front-row side windows. And maybe it would be nice if it had the projector headlights instead of the reflectors. Otherwise, everything else that's on the Premium is inconsequential to me. I prefer the 18" wheels, for example.

Edited to add: I know the perforated seats are important to some, but that's another thing that I probably won't miss in the Rt. 1.

TGIF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 Pacifica PHEV, ‘22 RR Premium 4X
Country flag
Also ordered the CR1 in AWD. Really hoping the extra 10% of range over AWD Premium pans out. I won’t miss the rear heated seats, B & O sound, or laminated glass (well, maybe not) but I would like the auto lift gate. If the range estimate goes down before I get my CR1 I may need to locate a Premium.
Sponsored