California Clean Air Vehicle (CAV/HOV lane) stickers - Has anybody received theirs yet?

Sobeer

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FE MME
Country flag
Sure. Here are a couple of versions. The message on the bottom is customizable from 100+ messages or they will ask DMV to approve your own message(s).

Ford Mustang Mach-E California Clean Air Vehicle (CAV/HOV lane) stickers - Has anybody received theirs yet? 20210328_105438 (2)

Ford Mustang Mach-E California Clean Air Vehicle (CAV/HOV lane) stickers - Has anybody received theirs yet? 20210328_105438 (2)
do you just have your regular license plate on the front or another electronic plate?

OP
OP
R7206

R7206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach E
Country flag
do you just have your regular license plate on the front or another electronic plate?
Regular metal plate for front. The electronic plates are not approved for front use at this time. You can use it with a standard plate or a vanity plate. Special interest plates will not show the design on the rear plate, only the alphanumeric information. You can toggle between white on black or black on white as well.

Reactions: UW2

Gino_A

First Name
Gino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt, 2021 MME 2021 Pacifica, 2011 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ordered mine from CA DMV on 2/11/2021 and as of today they have not cashed my check. Any other MME owners had any luck getting theirs yet?
Thanks!
I received my HOV decals last week. I was unaware that the dealer ordered them for me and I sent in an application with my $22 a few weeks ago. I purchased my MME in mid-February and received the decals about 5 weeks afterward. Now I am hoping the DMV returns my $22.

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I received my HOV decals last week. I was unaware that the dealer ordered them for me and I sent in an application with my $22 a few weeks ago. I purchased my MME in mid-February and received the decals about 5 weeks afterward. Now I am hoping the DMV returns my $22.
Anybody else receive their HOV decals yet? I'm wondering if you were given preferential treatment somehow since your dealer placed the request for you - no idea how that would be the case, but I'm in a conspiracy theory mood lol.

4 weeks in and still haven't seen my $22 check cashed yet.

OP
OP
R7206

R7206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach E
Country flag
Anybody else receive their HOV decals yet? I'm wondering if you were given preferential treatment somehow since your dealer placed the request for you - no idea how that would be the case, but I'm in a conspiracy theory mood lol.

4 weeks in and still haven't seen my $22 check cashed yet.
9 weeks in and the DMV still hasn't cashed my check.

OP
OP
R7206

R7206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach E
Country flag
Just spoke with the fine folks at the California DMV. The technician indicated they are currently processing mail for HOV stickers that arrived on 2/8/2021 and that they found my application. She said it should be sent out by week's end. So it looks like they are running about 10 weeks on HOV sticker processing. ?

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Just spoke with the fine folks at the California DMV. The technician indicated they are currently processing mail for HOV stickers that arrived on 2/8/2021 and that they found my application. She said it should be sent out by week's end. So it looks like they are running about 10 weeks on HOV sticker processing. ?
Thanks for the update. I think I mailed mine around March 15th, so have some waiting to do.

On a side note, I'm shocked you actually got to a live person at the DMV!

Reactions: UW2

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Has anyone ever been pulled over for driving in the HOV lane in a BEV but without this sticker. I know you are supposed to put it on, but the Mach-E (and many other BEVs) clearly qualify and I don’t really want to put a sticker on my car, don’t like the look.

Wondering if cops might give a pass or just a warning when the car clearly qualifies, especially if I keep the unused sticker in my glove compartment.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Has anyone ever been pulled over for driving in the HOV lane in a BEV but without this sticker. I know you are supposed to put it on, but the Mach-E (and many other BEVs) clearly qualify and I don’t really want to put a sticker on my car, don’t like the look.

Wondering if cops might give a pass or just a warning when the car clearly qualifies, especially if I keep the unused sticker in my glove compartment.
I was thinking the same thing, but with the way things are, my overriding assumption is that they'll give you a ticket for non-compliance, if they are in *that* kind of mood. Much like driving without a front plate. :)

Reactions: ARK
OP
OP
R7206

R7206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach E
Country flag
Thanks for the update. I think I mailed mine around March 15th, so have some waiting to do.

On a side note, I'm shocked you actually got to a live person at the DMV!
They have a callback feature. Takes about 4 hours for them to call you back.
Sponsored