California - Extra MME Items for Sale (Updated)

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I have some extra MME items that I am hoping to sell (make me an offer) to people in the SF Bay Area. I am willing to meet you half way to give you the item, look at your MME and talk a bit. If no one in the Bay Area want these, willing to ship to California. You pay shipping. (EDIT - added pricing and a license plate bracket). Not really looking to make money but to simply pay for the electrons to drop them off. If you see something and want it reach out to me and make me an offer.

1) Ford OEM Black Carpet Floor Mats, Front and Rear. Sealed and un-used ($40 or OBO)
2) Ford OEM Cargo Area Privcay Cover ($40 or OBO)
3) Ford OEM MME GTPE Chrome Lug Nuts (Full Set) ($5 or OBO)
4) Ford OEM B&O Subwoofer ($5 or OBO)
5) Ford OEM GTPE Rear Cargo Molded Syrofoam (Free or OBO)
6) Ford OEM Front License Plate Bracket ($2 or OBO)

I put in aftermarket floor mats, retractable cover, black lug nuts, and new JL Audio sub so I do not need these items. Hoping to give back to the MME Forum users so they can use them.

View attachment MME GTPE Floor Mats.pdf

View attachment MME GTPE Trunk Privacy Screen.pdf

View attachment MME GTPE Lug Nuts.pdf

View attachment MME GTPE Subwoofer.pdf

View attachment MME GTPE Trunk Syrofoam.pdf

View attachment MME License Plate Bracket.pdf

Last edited:
OP
OP
MyLittlePony2022

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
How much for the floor mats?
Mike, how does $40 sound to you? I see you are in SF. Do you work in the southbay or penisula? If not, glad to drive up to San Mateo on a weekend and meet up at Field Works. Any excuse for a good beer and to drive the car.

cbcasas

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I have some extra MME items that I am hoping to sell (make me an offer) to people in the SF Bay Area. I am willing to meet you half way to give you the item, look at your MME and talk a bit. If no one in the Bay Area want these, willing to ship to California. You pay shipping.

1) Ford OEM Black Carpet Floor Mats, Front and Rear. Sealed and un-used
2) Ford OEM Cargo Area Privcay Cover
3) Ford OEM MME GTPE Chrome Lug Nuts (Full Set)
4) Ford OEM B&O Subwoofer
5) Ford OEM GTPE Rear Cargo Molded Syrofoam

I put in aftermarket floor mats, retractable cover, black lug nuts, and new JL Audio sub so I do not need these items. Hoping to give back to the MME Forum users so they can use them. Not really looking to make money but to simply pay for the electrons to drop them off.

What are your initial thoughts on the JL sub? Was it a plug and play fit?

OP
OP
MyLittlePony2022

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What are your initial thoughts on the JL sub? Was it a plug and play fit?
The JL sub is really great and does add more bass. I think the 10 inch hits hard. I have the sensitivity turned down below 1/2 and I can still see the glass shake on the back window. Knowing what I know, I would have gone with an 8 inch.

I followed the installation instructions posted on the forum and it was somewhat easy, but I have been installing stereos in my cars since I was 16. The routing of the power cable was not hard but not simple either. I routed it on the drives side and getting past the front door required routing under the edge of the carpet near the door sit trim piece. The back door was routed under the door sil trim piece. No room in the front door trim piece. The rest was easy.

I bought a power cable kit and the ground was too short so I had to get a longer ground. I did deviate and installed the ground from a bolt that is a part of the rear trim piece. I liked this routing better. The sub is a very tight fit in the trunk well. The power cables (pos and neg) route under the trunk plastic trim pieces. The carpet tucks under those same pieces so you have to cut the carpet to allow for the carpet on the left and right of the power cables to tuck into the trim. Thus the reason I did not route the ground under the trim piece, just the positive.

I took out the OEM subwoofer so there is space behind the trim. I drilled out the OEM sub grill attachments and used Velcro to re-attach it. Now I can pull it out and put "stuff" where the old sub was located. More space...yes!

NatDill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
I have some extra MME items that I am hoping to sell (make me an offer) to people in the SF Bay Area. I am willing to meet you half way to give you the item, look at your MME and talk a bit. If no one in the Bay Area want these, willing to ship to California. You pay shipping.

1) Ford OEM Black Carpet Floor Mats, Front and Rear. Sealed and un-used
2) Ford OEM Cargo Area Privcay Cover
3) Ford OEM MME GTPE Chrome Lug Nuts (Full Set)
4) Ford OEM B&O Subwoofer
5) Ford OEM GTPE Rear Cargo Molded Syrofoam

I put in aftermarket floor mats, retractable cover, black lug nuts, and new JL Audio sub so I do not need these items. Hoping to give back to the MME Forum users so they can use them. Not really looking to make money but to simply pay for the electrons to drop them off.

You mention you purchased a retractable Cargo cover. Do you like it ? If so, which one did you purchase?

OP
OP
MyLittlePony2022

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You mention you purchased a retractable Cargo cover. Do you like it ? If so, which one did you purchase?
I like the restractabel cover. The quality is good and it works without issue. There are a few things to be aware of when or if you order the product. Oh, got it from AOSK via Amazon. The system mounts via plastic brackets with double sided tape. Their tape is ok but they do give you extra 3M tape for the front brackets. Remove their tape and just use the 3M tape. I could not get their tape to stick, long term and the brackets kept coming off. So far, the 3M is great. I followed suggestions on the forum and heated up the tape a bit with a heat gun (or hair dryer). The back brackets have stuck but I have more 3M tape (bought some for another project) if I need it. The back retractable bar is close to the back of the seats, so it does interfer a bit with my rear seat storage pockets. Not enough to be a major issue. If you cannot get the tape to work, you can always drill the attachment brackets and screw them to the car. I do not plan to do unless the 3M tape just will not stick. If I do, I am going to use small black screws.
Sponsored