Sterling
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Titan, Sequioa, Yukon, Rogue
Occupation
Business
Country flag
I was at a MME show event this weekend and the guys showing the car to me (from the road show crew) told me I can change my order without impacting my build date (which is 10 days away). I want to upgrade after seeing the car and talking to him.

Has anyone been able to change their order after it was scheduled?
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I was at a MME show event this weekend and the guys showing the car to me (from the road show crew) told me I can change my order without impacting my build date (which is 10 days away). I want to upgrade after seeing the car and talking to him.

If your car is scheduled for build next week there is no information that indicates you can change it without having it bump your build date back to February or later.

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag

Talk to your dealer. I am pretty sure I seen that they can put changes into the system in some circumstances without impacting the build date. Anyways, the dealer is the best ones that can answer that question, and if it can be done they are the ones that have to do it.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
10 days away? Listen to what @ChasingCoral said. Fundamental changes will be pretty near impossible to make at this point.
Sponsored