Can you change colour at time of confirmation without delaying order?

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
When you confirm your order can you change the colour without delaying your order? I really quite like the star white after seeing a video of it.
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
When you confirm your order can you change the colour without delaying your order? I really quite like the star white after seeing a video of it.
I would email the concierge as soon as possible and ask the question. I was told ages ago that if you wanted to make changes to your preorder, they couldn't guarantee that it wouldn't affect your place in the 'queue' if you waited until you were invited to confirm your order. Admittingly I wanted to change version, colour only might be OK. Best to check though.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
People made such changes often in converting from reservation to order in the US. In fact some waffled back and forth a few times since ordering. Their reservation/order number didn't change.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
If it's not on the Production calendar you 'should' still be able to do so. I did so and kept my order#.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
Most parts are "just in time", so changing a trim level often bumps you back. Paint is controlled, but not so tightly that it can't be almost the last allowed change.
Sponsored