Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hey folks,

My regular dealership that I've dealt with for over 10 years (and purchased 4 vehicles from) has suddenly decided to not accept X-Plan pricing on any of their vehicles. I guess with the limited stock, they just don't want to bargain as much. My past Ford Edges including my current ST has always had X-Plan pricing.

Have other Canadian members here gotten their Mach-E on X-Plan pricing? Wondering if I should call around and see if I can find a different dealer that might be willing to accept it, but usually hate the dealership process and I've dealt with the same sales guy for my past vehicles.

I'm currently looking at 3 options
- 2021 Black GTPE they have in stock (Pricey and the finance rate is still 3.99% even though it's a 2021)
- 2022 Grabber Blue Premium AWD Extended - Will be in around the May timeline (3.99%) - Not a huge fan of the side glass changes but hoping it's not really a big deal
- 2021 Black Premium AWD Extended - From a different dealer but with a 0.9% finance rate. - lose a small amount of range but could be added in via SW updates if that ever happens.

Thoughts? Should I push my dealer or try my luck elsewhere? What would you choose?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Passport, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
My dealer is not accepting Xplan. Guessing with the demand they really don’t have to!

CMRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Hey folks,

My regular dealership that I've dealt with for over 10 years (and purchased 4 vehicles from) has suddenly decided to not accept X-Plan pricing on any of their vehicles. I guess with the limited stock, they just don't want to bargain as much. My past Ford Edges including my current ST has always had X-Plan pricing.

Have other Canadian members here gotten their Mach-E on X-Plan pricing? Wondering if I should call around and see if I can find a different dealer that might be willing to accept it, but usually hate the dealership process and I've dealt with the same sales guy for my past vehicles.

I'm currently looking at 3 options
- 2021 Black GTPE they have in stock (Pricey and the finance rate is still 3.99% even though it's a 2021)
- 2022 Grabber Blue Premium AWD Extended - Will be in around the May timeline (3.99%) - Not a huge fan of the side glass changes but hoping it's not really a big deal
- 2021 Black Premium AWD Extended - From a different dealer but with a 0.9% finance rate. - lose a small amount of range but could be added in via SW updates if that ever happens.

Thoughts? Should I push my dealer or try my luck elsewhere? What would you choose?

Thanks!
Mine told me there was no discounts on Mach E, they have been straight with me all along. My 3rd car from them.

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
White Mach E 4x
Country flag
MSRP from mine as well. You can ask for no Admin fees.

I'd order the Mach E that you want, but move fast as the 2022 orders are "critical" and may switch to 2023MY soon. Tell your guy to let you know if someone backs out.

There is a used Select standard battery in Guelph - Wayne Pitman

nashbrydges

First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT performance
Country flag
I live in Guelph but ended-up buying mine in St Catharines as no stock existed here. St Catharines had the exact model and options I wanted so that was a no-brainer but also paid MSRP. While no discounts on the car, I was able to successfully negotiate a bigger trade-in to make up for that. For some reason they were ok with negotiating the trade-in a little higher.

Kennykustom

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium awd lr
Country flag
Why would they ? I was just happy to only pay MSRP and not wait.

ATL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Trans Am, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
A late reply...I had the option for X-Plan. They showed me the price and it was higher than MSRP by a few hundred bucks! I guess Ford wanted a piece of the action the dealers who take ADM on top of MSRP. Needless to say I declined the X pricing that I have used often over the years.
Sponsored