Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Exactly what I'm saying not much info there
What I was trying to say is if you look at your tracking info there is a shipping date and a transit number. Add the transit number to the shipping date and it should give you a future date and the window when to expect delivery. For me it was shipped dec 30 + 35 days = feb 2. Not being on the palsapp is a good thing as it never went to the speedway and therefore that transport company was not required.
Sponsored

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Test drove it today; it has pep but nothing scary fast. Pinned it at one highway stop and she was up to 110 no problems. Left the Hyundai stopped behind us in the salt. That made them drive like mad trying to catch it. Us do 130 and they still did. I slowed to 110 and they followed tight. Expect the one grade where a lot of ICE have trouble, they got dropped, 140+ at the top. Smooth pull not being crazy or flooring it. They followed us off the highway. When I pull into the restaurant parking loop you should have seen the smile on their faces when they drove by. Comparable to stock V8 for sure. They are right they are fun.

Pointed out the tailgate and it is in a bit farther than the other side. Was informed he will approach his body shop and see what they can do. Hope to pick it up next week.

SledJuan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini JCW, Grand Cherokee Hemi, 2021 MME FE
Country flag
I have a FE coming to Oakville.
ship date of Dec. 30th.
The tracker says ETA end Date of March 26th. Is that when I should be expecting the car?
We are ship date buddies. Mine now says Mar 27 to Calgary. Pretty sure we are in the FE QC batch. I was Feb 8th not long ago.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
May interest some not sure if prices vary (Ontario)

Rust protection packages,

Gold pkg: - module, undercoat, paint protection, (surface rust warranty) $1898
Platinum pkg: - module, undercoat, paint protection, interior protection, (rip, tear, burn coverage & surface rust warranty) $2198
Platinum Plus pkg: all of platinum pkg plus tire & rim coverage for 5yrs $2,498.00

Warranty:

8yrs – 60 000kms $2770.00
8yrs – 80 000kms $2920.00
8yrs – 100 000kms $3255.00

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
May interest some not sure if prices vary (Ontario)

Rust protection packages,

Gold pkg: - module, undercoat, paint protection, (surface rust warranty) $1898
Platinum pkg: - module, undercoat, paint protection, interior protection, (rip, tear, burn coverage & surface rust warranty) $2198
Platinum Plus pkg: all of platinum pkg plus tire & rim coverage for 5yrs $2,498.00

Warranty:

8yrs – 60 000kms $2770.00
8yrs – 80 000kms $2920.00
8yrs – 100 000kms $3255.00
This is offered by who?

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Even the gold package helps with that. The dealer noted that they have pasted it through Ford and understand what can and cannot be undercoated. There are some location/system that can not be under coated. I have no idea if the skid plate on the bottom of the pack can? I will trust they know what they are doing (wheel wells etc.). Guess if you get it rust protected elsewhere they should know also.

Most protection in the packages were 5 years coverage but free touch ups on the undercoating for 10 years. That is what happens now with ICE and synthetic oils the motor is still prime but they rust out. I am sure an EV's body is not a whole lot different. Good thing is our commuting is now over and salt travel can be minimized :).

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Even the gold package helps with that. The dealer noted that they have pasted it through Ford and understand what can and cannot be undercoated. There are some location/system that can not be under coated. I have no idea if the skid plate on the bottom of the pack can? I will trust they know what they are doing (wheel wells etc.). Guess if you get it rust protected elsewhere they should know also.

Most protection in the packages were 5 years coverage but free touch ups on the undercoating for 10 years. That is what happens now with ICE and synthetic oils the motor is still prime but they rust out. I am sure an EV's body is not a whole lot different. Good thing is our commuting is now over and salt travel can be minimized :).
The only hiccup is i do 100k in 4 years so the gold or platinum look great except i was planning to ppf anyways so im kind of torn. While i know the components will need rust proofing the price is pretty steep

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes I think it had cost me around $500 for my Sportage 6 years ago, but I must admit it's working I don't have any apparent rust on my SUV.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes I think it had cost me around $500 for my Sportage 6 years ago, but I must admit it's working I don't have any apparent rust on my SUV.
What i might do is try to get them to package the ppf and the rust proof. I got a quote for 5500$ for PPF, so if the dealer can give me the PPF + Plat Rust proof for around 6k$ it might be worth it

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The only hiccup is i do 100k in 4 years so the gold or platinum look great except i was planning to ppf anyways so im kind of torn. While i know the components will need rust proofing the price is pretty steep
I am wash and wax. I bought clay and glass sealant for this one because of the roof. I travelled almost like you (over 20/yr on mine and tons of rentals for long distance business). Did not have the time to baby it like I will now. The price is for 10 years and I will use it. The time of the year they are showing up I will get the protection. Even the Platinum Plus pkg is only 3.5% the cost of the vehicle. I would be a bit hesitant about letting rust check go crazy spraying electronic components in the early stages for just a couple of bucks less. Don't understand this tech well enough yet.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am wash and wax. I bought clay and glass sealant for this one because of the roof. I travelled almost like you (over 20/yr on mine and tons of rentals for long distance business). Did not have the time to baby it like I will now. The price is for 10 years and I will use it. The time of the year they are showing up I will get the protection. Even the Platinum Plus pkg is only 3.5% the cost of the vehicle. I would be a bit hesitant about letting rust check go crazy spraying electronic components in the early stages for just a couple of bucks less. Don't understand this tech well enough yet.
I am also, i am already equipped just waiting to order the ceramic coating for the PPF. I already have 1 car to baby, 2 might be tough. The plus seems unnecesary for me because burn through warranty, question is what is really covered. Have to check the fine print.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am also, i am already equipped just waiting to order the ceramic coating for the PPF. I already have 1 car to baby, 2 might be tough. The plus seems unnecesary for me because burn through warranty, question is what is really covered. Have to check the fine print.
The rest is take it or leave it but the undercoating (rust protection) is something to consider I think. The difference from Gold to Plus is 600 bucks.

Edit: Ask your ceramic guy if paint protection helps or hinders.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The rest is take it or leave it but the undercoating (rust protection) is something to consider I think. The difference from Gold to Plus is 600 bucks.

Edit: Ask your ceramic guy if paint protection helps or hinders.
what is the paint protection maybe its the ceramic coating? Did they say?