Canada's first to receive their cars?

mr_raider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
My MME FE showed up in Calgary yesterday, Feb 11th, ETA end date was moved to Mar 27th, but it showed anyway!!!
Order Date 07-21
Prod Date 12-08
Ship Date 12-30
Calgary? You gonna retro fit a v8 into that :) ?
Sponsored

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
With no ICE to make noise you have to rely on the display for sure. At that speed even your car would have gone to jail.?
Ya I know did not want that new paint salt blasted so soon. It floats a bit at that speed, I think the European suspension are tuned tighter. I will note that the pick up that had passed me a few minutes earlier with me doing 110 km/hr was on the side of the road with red and blue lights flashing behind him just a couple of clicks past the transports. I know what it does; heads up it has an instant passing presence on the highway.
My MME FE showed up in Calgary yesterday, Feb 11th, ETA end date was moved to Mar 27th, but it showed anyway!!!
Order Date 07-21
Prod Date 12-08
Ship Date 12-30
Congrats great to hear. What was the transit date #?

aamyotte

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Ya I know did not want that new paint salt blasted so soon.
If you're worried about salt on the paint, my garage at home is heated and setup so that I can wash my vehicles in the winter.
I can pick up your Mach-E, drive it a couple of hundred km wash it and return it to you. ?

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If you're worried about salt on the paint, my garage at home is heated and setup so that I can wash my vehicles in the winter.
I can pick up your Mach-E, drive it a couple of hundred km wash it and return it to you. ?
Hmmm let me think ........... na. Thanks for thinking about me thou.

Hope to do the temag/mattawa loop today and hope 533 is not closed like last winter? Did you hear anything? No divided highways today ;).

aamyotte

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Hmmm let me think ........... na. Thanks for thinking about me thou.

Hope to do the temag/mattawa loop today and hope 533 is not closed like last winter? Did you hear anything? No divided highways today ;).
On 511 it shows snowpacked. Watch for log trucks, I bet logging is active right now.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
On 511 it shows snowpacked. Watch for log trucks, I bet logging is active right now.
No 533 I love the curves on that stretch but ya highway from hell ;) watch for loggers. Been driving it for 2 years over to the dam. Mellow is the word for the day. Time to try the awd.

HOFMACHFE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt 2017, Mustang Mach E FE Grabber Blue
Country flag
My MME FE in Grabber Blue has an ETA of Feb 18th. According to dealer it still has not moved from Kansas. Not sure how I can really confirm if it is now on train or truck coming to Ontario Canada.

Palsapp has the car in Kansas City.

• Origin Kansas City
  • Destination KANSAS CITY, MO
  • Destination Name RICHARDS GEBAUR
  • Freight Bill # 1361837818
  • Status Delivered on Jan 27 2021

Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? Screenshot_20210205-181718

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
Maybe your car is sitting at the rail yard in ottawa, like my mme is sitting at the rail yard at montreal since feb 9... now everyone that ordered after me are getting their mme and I just have to wait and everyday is worse then the day before.

Tremor38

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
Wow now it is delivered!! gonna call my dealer soon ?
Did you find that out on the tracker? Your dealer didn’t think to call you first? The tracker appears to update a day or two after delivery. I’d be annoyed if my dealer didn’t call me for a day after it was delivered. This 13 month wait has been horribly long the last couple months.

Metv707

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
My MME FE in Grabber Blue has an ETA of Feb 18th. According to dealer it still has not moved from Kansas. Not sure how I can really confirm if it is now on train or truck coming to Ontario Canada.

Palsapp has the car in Kansas City.

• Origin Kansas City
  • Destination KANSAS CITY, MO
  • Destination Name RICHARDS GEBAUR
  • Freight Bill # 1361837818
  • Status Delivered on Jan 27 2021

Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? Screenshot_20210205-181718
Almost identical to what I had except mine was January 26 Richard gebaur. Received mine Thursday. Live in Montreal region. I bet yours isn’t too far!

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
Reserved november 19 2019, built december 1, shipped december 30 (eta jan25) , got to speedway jan 16 (new eta mar20), returned to richard gebour jan 25 (new eta feb 21). I know it has arrived to montreal feb9. Today fordtracker updated to delivered, with a final delivery date of feb 12 (yesterday).
Sponsored