Juan-Marco

First Name
Juan-Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5
Country flag
Heard back today, and my dealerships Ford rep said the $1000 and extra KWh is not for Canadians. Nothing for us. To be honest, I half believe him. No reason to think he’s lying but I find it hard to believe Ford would not consider the Canadians in this.
This really sucks. The message Ford sends is that Canadians don’t matter. Americans can wait less time and get compensated, we don’t count
Sponsored

saurez7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Red
Country flag
I got the call today. Came off the truck. Just a few more days and this long wait of 1 year and 67 days from pre-order is almost complete! Build date was Dec. 16th, ship date was Dec. 30th. March 2nd was the ETA delivery. It got to Kansas City Feb. 12th.
Hefty.jpg
my ETA was Feb 28th and I still didn't hear anything... congrats!!!!

Juan-Marco

First Name
Juan-Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5
Country flag
where did you check your KC status? on Palsapp?
Palsapp shows me that it got to KC from Mexico on February 12th, delivered to a different place in KC on February 24th, which I understand is where it leaves on the train to Vancouver.
Nothing more has change don Palsapp since then.
Nagging my dealer, he finally showed me a railcar # and my car is in this train. No way for me to track this train though, meaning I don't know if the train even moved since Febr 24th.
ETA on tracker still March 30th, after it initially said February 17th for a long time.
All I know is that today, 12 weeks ago, my car was built, left Mexico 9 weeks ago.
Sure feels long a really long time

saurez7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Red
Country flag
Palsapp shows me that it got to KC from Mexico on February 12th, delivered to a different place in KC on February 24th, which I understand is where it leaves on the train to Vancouver.
Nothing more has change don Palsapp since then.
Nagging my dealer, he finally showed me a railcar # and my car is in this train. No way for me to track this train though, meaning I don't know if the train even moved since Febr 24th.
ETA on tracker still March 30th, after it initially said February 17th for a long time.
All I know is that today, 12 weeks ago, my car was built, left Mexico 9 weeks ago.
Sure feels long a really long time
my palsapp tracking isn't updated from beginning... Yesterday my dealer said it's in KC without any ETA :(....tracker is showing as Feb 28th ETA... built on Jan 9th and shipped on Jan 26th....sucks without any information....

Juan-Marco

First Name
Juan-Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5
Country flag
my palsapp tracking isn't updated from beginning... Yesterday my dealer said it's in KC without any ETA :(....tracker is showing as Feb 28th ETA... built on Jan 9th and shipped on Jan 26th....sucks without any information....
As much as no ETA is a pain, I found that having an ETA which isn't accurate, suck more.
You get excited, hopeful and then you get disappointed.
I tell myself that latest ETA is still 3 weeks away today, and my wife, the dealer all tell me to BE PATIENT.
I hate that the most.
Have I not been patient long enough?
How does it make sense that it spent 12 days at the Speedway, where I understand all recalls , updates etc. were done, then the ETA is 34 days to travel the 3100km?
Are they pushing this train or what?
I want my car, I want it to be perfect and want it now!!!!!
Anyone who does not support this....
Sorry, I think I'm losing my mind by now.

Good luck to you and I hope we both get our cars soon.

saurez7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Red
Country flag
As much as no ETA is a pain, I found that having an ETA which isn't accurate, suck more.
You get excited, hopeful and then you get disappointed.
I tell myself that latest ETA is still 3 weeks away today, and my wife, the dealer all tell me to BE PATIENT.
I hate that the most.
Have I not been patient long enough?
How does it make sense that it spent 12 days at the Speedway, where I understand all recalls , updates etc. were done, then the ETA is 34 days to travel the 3100km?
Are they pushing this train or what?
I want my car, I want it to be perfect and want it now!!!!!
Anyone who does not support this....
Sorry, I think I'm losing my mind by now.

Good luck to you and I hope we both get our cars soon.
agreed!!!!Ford is handling it very badly... no communication for spending 80K.... sucks....

Northofnine

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E AWD ext Premium
Country flag
Brought mine home yesterday! Completely enamoured ???

I got EXTREMELY lucky, I bought from a dealer. It was their first and only model for sale. I found it last Saturday on Autotrader an hour away from home. Test drove it Tuesday and bought it that night.
Welcome to the Mach E club...I bought my Star White AWD ER in Orillia from a dealer.
It's lots of fun to drive once you get use to the Range anxiety.
Commuting from Barrie to Toronto....
Sponsored