kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
Thank you but it doesnt seem right, no production date, eta date is 1990, only my name and says in order processing, date received August 24. Everything else blank yet my salesman said car was produced.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi Everyone, good news bad news. Good news my dealer called and gave me my vin and told me it was produced. Bad news palsapp shows no info. Not sure if its because it was shipped of its because its with a different carrier. Does anybody know if there is another way to track the car? The ford.com tracking only works for american vins only.
Tracker on this site.
It will give you a
Ship Date: when it is on the train and rolls out
and a
Transit Date: gives you a # (of days). Add this number to your ship date and your car should be delivered within that date is the way it worked for me.
That is about as good as my tracking got and it was at my dealers at ship date + transit day number
Never got anything off the palsapp site null and pending. I think they are not involved in Canadian vehicles unless transported to a speedway. Could not find anything on CP or CN.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thank you but it doesnt seem right, no production date, eta date is 1990, only my name and says in order processing, date received August 24. Everything else blank yet my salesman said car was produced.
You just got your vin? It may be just entering not exiting production. Maybe they have not entered the data and updated your info yet. Check often, make sure right vin, it will update.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You just got your vin? It may be just entering not exiting production. Maybe they have not entered the data and updated your info yet. Check often, make sure right vin, it will update.
Ya its the right vin because it populates the name field. Ill try on a pc to see if i get the sticker because on my phone the window sticker doesnt show up. The only other possibility is it hasnt been been built or even scheduled and the dealer thought it was since he had the vin. They were shut down since before christmas so i just got the vin today.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ya its the right vin because it populates the name field. Ill try on a pc to see if i get the sticker because on my phone the window sticker doesnt show up. The only other possibility is it hasnt been been built or even scheduled and the dealer thought it was since he had the vin. They were shut down since before christmas so i just got the vin today.
Mine didn't show for awhile after my dealer gave me my vin. Maybe the vin is given when it is scheduled? The tracker will kick in after produced. Did they spell your name right ;)? Mine never had any dealer info but it ended up at the right one. You will soon be busy setting up phones, wi-fi, charging schedules and a whole lot more setting

Having a problem with charging, add my home to preferred, told it to charge to 90% from 11pm to 6am but every time I have plugged it in it starts charging right away and says/does charge to 100%? So I deleted it from my preferred locations to set it up again and it is no longer in my previous locations???? Most likely need to un-plug and plug again? The system can use a bit of massaging for sure. Last thing to get working. To cold tonight to go out and re-plug it is fine where it is.

Tremor38

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
Your car is not built yet likely. Your dealer is probably wrong. They get the vin just before it goes into production from what I can tell

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine didn't show for awhile after my dealer gave me my vin. Maybe the vin is given when it is scheduled? The tracker will kick in after produced. Did they spell your name right ;)? Mine never had any dealer info but it ended up at the right one. You will soon be busy setting up phones, wi-fi, charging schedules and a whole lot more setting

Having a problem with charging, add my home to preferred, told it to charge to 90% from 11pm to 6am but every time I have plugged it in it starts charging right away and says/does charge to 100%? So I deleted it from my preferred locations to set it up again and it is no longer in my previous locations???? Most likely need to un-plug and plug again? The system can use a bit of massaging for sure. Last thing to get working. To cold tonight to go out and re-plug it is fine where it is.
It's one of the reasons I got a smart charger, so that I do have a fall back in case the charging schedule on the car doesn't work the way I like. Ya My name is spelled right. I know I'll have to dedicate a week to setup the whole thing and figure out stuff myself. Then I'll spend another week showing the wife. Fun times ahead

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It's one of the reasons I got a smart charger, so that I do have a fall back in case the charging schedule on the car doesn't work the way I like. Ya My name is spelled right. I know I'll have to dedicate a week to setup the whole thing and figure out stuff myself. Then I'll spend another week showing the wife. Fun times ahead
Set my wife's phone up as a key yesterday. I thought it would be the same as when I set mine up and the authorization request would come on the sync screen. Not the case the authorization for the second phone needs to come from the first phone? Heads Up. It appears to be more like an apple os than a M$ os. Not logical for engineers more for the arts. It is a bit buggy right now but hope better when you get it. The OS is not why I bought it and it has been driving like a dream you should be impressed.

I want a dumb charger and let the MME handle it simple and less chances of things going wrong and/or trouble shoot. The charging set up on the sync screen/phone right now is the pits. I set it up on the phone, check to make sure that sync had received it and it did but did not work.

aamyotte

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Set my wife's phone up as a key yesterday. I thought it would be the same as when I set mine up and the authorization request would come on the sync screen. Not the case the authorization for the second phone needs to come from the first phone? Heads Up. It appears to be more like an apple os than a M$ os. Not logical for engineers more for the arts. It is a bit buggy right now but hope better when you get it. The OS is not why I bought it and it has been driving like a dream you should be impressed.

I want a dumb charger and let the MME handle it simple and less chances of things going wrong and/or trouble shoot. The charging set up on the sync screen/phone right now is the pits. I set it up on the phone, check to make sure that sync had received it and it did but did not work.
You mention wanting a dumb charger. Have you tried the mobile charger that came with the car to see if it improves the communication? That would depend also if the wall charger is a plug in that you can unplug and use the Nema 14-50 plug.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
You mention wanting a dumb charger. Have you tried the mobile charger that came with the car to see if it improves the communication? That would depend also if the wall charger is a plug in that you can unplug and use the Nema 14-50 plug.
That is what I am using right now and it is charging, but always immediately and to 100%. I want 2 chargers as nothing last forever and if one craps out in a week of temps like the last few I want to just grab the second and order a new back up. That is my nature. I am waiting for Canadian Grizzl-E charger reviews on the MME. I will most likely get a Grizzl-e extreme but holding for a bit and risking only one charger here. Rolling the dice and throwing caution to the wind ;).

aamyotte

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
That is what I am using right now and it is charging, but always immediately and to 100%. I want 2 chargers as nothing last forever and if one craps out in a week of temps like the last few I want to just grab the second and order a new back up. That is my nature. I am waiting for Canadian Grizzl-E charger reviews on the MME. I will most likely get a Grizzl-e extreme but holding for a bit and risking only one charger here. Rolling the dice and throwing caution to the wind ;).
A backup is good for sure. It will get old fast too having to take the cord out of the car to charge and put it back in when you leave. Don't want to forget that at home and get caught with your pants down without a method to charge if not near a charge station.:)
Hydro One has a 25% rebate on chargers as well right now. They have a list of the approved retailers on their website.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
A backup is good for sure. It will get old fast too having to take the cord out of the car to charge and put it back in when you leave. Don't want to forget that at home and get caught with your pants down without a method to charge if not near a charge station.:)
Hydro One has a 25% rebate on chargers as well right now. They have a list of the approved retailers on their website.
The ford charger stays at home right now not planning a lot of road trips in -20C. 110V is not back up on the road unless you are staying at someone's place for a week. RV camps that have 50 amp rv service will have nema 15-50 but not much in the winter. Welding shops also run this connection. IVY, Circuit Electric and Electrify Canada (petro-can) DCFC are where my pants will be. But I will mount the grizzl-e (if that is the one) to the wall and throw the ford charger in the back to stay with the vehicle; just not there yet. Will not be taking the charger on my loop today 3 year road side ;).
Sponsored