Canada's first to receive their cars?

GreenEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity
Country flag
Mine entered production this week. Let's see what updates I get. The 4.9% financing in Ontario is scary bad. Especially comparing to Polestar 2 at 0.9% up to 72 months. I know, not the same car.
Sponsored

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Did a 220 Km run yesterday -13C. Some 2 way major highway, 90% divided (110 km/hr) and 5 minutes city streets. Said I had 300 Km when I left and I had 80km and 28% when I got back. Toke longer to charge than the day before -26C this morning plugged in at 4:30 PM and 100% 6:30 AM this morning. Ran well. Interface is a bit buggy. I have been swap Bluetooth and apple car play for google maps. Have not used the complimentary nav yet and it was greyed out the first time I looked at it. Google works. I stopped at the chargers just back from my turn around, but did not charge, looks like they have been getting a lot of use this winter season. ;)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? IMG_2753

Tremor38

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
Did a 220 Km run yesterday -13C. Some 2 way major highway, 90% divided (110 km/hr) and 5 minutes city streets. Said I had 300 Km when I left and I had 80km and 28% when I got back. Toke longer to charge than the day before -26C this morning plugged in at 4:30 PM and 100% 6:30 AM this morning. Ran well. Interface is a bit buggy. I have been swap Bluetooth and apple car play for google maps. Have not used the complimentary nav yet and it was greyed out the first time I looked at it. Google works. I stopped at the chargers just back from my turn around, but did not charge, looks like they have been getting a lot of use this winter season. ;)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? IMG_2753
What percentage did you start with? You mentioned 300km at start, I’m curious what km range your getting at 100% charge in the cold winter conditions.

Gilles

First Name
Gilles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Volt with Mach-e on order
Country flag
Mine as slipped 3-4 times already... Now March 6th.
Got a call from my dealer last night. He expects the car early next week. Timing isn't the best as we are having work done in our house and have to stay in a hotel for 3 days. I don't want to leave my new car to a valet parking guy. May ask the dealer to keep it till Friday.

It's now Friday and I will pick it up this afternoon. Not the best weather as the car will be dirty by the time I get home, but I will see how the RWD goes in snow.

Last edited:

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Extended range, 4wd, -13c, 300km ... seem good. So with a regular battery i should get ... at least 200km even at -13 :D
Made sure I drove like I do normally. Passing on passing lanes giving it a bit more. Was not like I was timid. Went around two transports on the divided throwing dust so I went around quick. Keep an eye on the small digital display was up to 160 pretty quick. :eek:

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Did a 220 Km run yesterday -13C. Some 2 way major highway, 90% divided (110 km/hr) and 5 minutes city streets. Said I had 300 Km when I left and I had 80km and 28% when I got back. Toke longer to charge than the day before -26C this morning plugged in at 4:30 PM and 100% 6:30 AM this morning.
Better numbers than I would have expected at those temps.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Better numbers than I would have expected at those temps.
I am happy with the results but no big surprise and had 30% left for a reason. Was definitly watching battery percentage to hit 65% on the way out and never did so I knew I was good. These were my guesstimates based on highway dyna. Pretty close so far.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? 1613139499563

80% DCFC will get us on the road. -13C we are good to go -26C this morning not so much. I think it is a bit better than my guesstimates which works for me.

Gilles

First Name
Gilles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Volt with Mach-e on order
Country flag
Made sure I drove like I do normally. Passing on passing lanes giving it a bit more. Was not like I was timid. Went around two transports on the divided throwing dust so I went around quick. Keep an eye on the small digital display was up to 160 pretty quick. :eek:
Did you preheat the inside before the drive (while plugged in)? I find it makes a big difference on my Volt. Besides the cold, snow (especially wet snow) sucks the driving range off.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It does a
Did you preheat the inside before the drive (while plugged in)? I find it makes a big difference on my Volt. Besides the cold, snow (especially wet snow) sucks the driving range off.
Yes it did. A 15 minute preheat when you push the fordpass start, can be extended to 30. I used 15.

aamyotte

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Keep an eye on the small digital display was up to 160 pretty quick. :eek:
With no ICE to make noise you have to rely on the display for sure. At that speed even your car would have gone to jail.?

SledJuan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini JCW, Grand Cherokee Hemi, 2021 MME FE
Country flag
My MME FE showed up in Calgary yesterday, Feb 11th, ETA end date was moved to Mar 27th, but it showed anyway!!!
Order Date 07-21
Prod Date 12-08
Ship Date 12-30

Tremor38

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
I was pestering my dealer today about x plan and he sent me this.
apparentlt in Ontario, the Mach E is ineligible for any of the plans A-Z
Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? D680B054-F8CC-4DF7-9767-5227DDFDE702
Sponsored