First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag
Make sure all the updates are done.
I know. But how can we be sure of that? My salesman told me they will look into it. But I feel they don’t know much about everything we’ve been reading here...

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Funny enough like I had said to others here on the forum and my friends who ordered one. If I have to wait to until June/July to get a car that doesn't have the same issues the first 5000 cars did, I have no problem waiting.
Close your eyes and keep on saying that; you should make it ;). Got ours back today. Mach-e take 2.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
I know. But how can we be sure of that? My salesman told me they will look into it. But I feel they don’t know much about everything we’ve been reading here...
Actually if @Shayne and @ChasingCoral posts their software versions you can compare it with yours in the Sync system.

OP
OP
SebastienMachE

SebastienMachE

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Actually if @Shayne and @ChasingCoral posts their software versions you can compare it with yours in the Sync system.
From what I understand sync versions are for only the kid stuff and the powertrain etc. firmware may not be related. I think that is not right and a bit of a bummer but that is what one on this forum mentioned and my dealer seemed to confirm (whatever that is worth?). It will tell us how your carplay is working; which is not a big deal and what nobody really needs to know. Letting mine sit since it got home, will drive it tomorrow and see if newer than 243
The issue is that we only see the Synch version, but not the modules’... So no easy way to compare.
The whole thing should be working together so when you see the version you know all the info that it is running. You do not need to update all but check and install if it is a new NVidia PhysX version and install it on that module if required. May be more secretive than that and sync versions means absolutely squat. Not good for the geeks.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
From what I understand sync versions are for only the kid stuff and the powertrain etc. firmware may not be related. I think that is not right and a bit of a bummer but that is what one on this forum mentioned and my dealer seemed to confirm (whatever that is worth?). It will tell us how your carplay is working; which is not a big deal and what nobody really needs to know. Letting mine sit since it got home, will drive it tomorrow and see if newer than 243

The whole thing should be working together so when you see the version you know all the info that it is running. You do not need to update all but check and install if it is a new NVidia PhysX version and install it on that module if required. May be more secretive than that and sync versions means absolutely squat. Not good for the geeks.
Eventually we'll have scanners that will check. Once us Geeks get over the issues and really have at it :)

GreenEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity
Country flag
Well, my Select has shipped. Seems it will be 35 days transit. Let's see.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? 1614353043008

OP
OP
SebastienMachE

SebastienMachE

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag
Sooooooo... Good news tonight! My car has been back from the body shop. I went to see it. Delivery is now scheduled to Wednesday!!