Canada's first to receive their cars?

mr_raider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
Just checked my VIn today and i have an ETA end date of May 12th appear. Is that the expected shipment date or build date?

Also the VIN has MM in the 10th and 11th position. That makes the plant of assembly as Mexico but 2022 as the model year. Is that right?
Sponsored

Juan-Marco

First Name
Juan-Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5
Country flag
I agree, the delay is understandable if you get a car with none of the issues that have already been found by those ahead of you. I think that’s why I’m so upset. Ford is aware of the LVB issue, people have been having it for more than a month before I got my car delivered. It should have flagged all outstanding deliveries to get evaluated and fixed before. My car was delayed for both QC delays so they fixed other stuff. If this LVB issue didn’t warrant a repair while recalled I can’t imagine what the issues where that did.
I hope that your car is fine now?
I had yet another wasted call to Ford and my car apparently is still in Mexico and not left, ETA still says May 17th, but if accurate, would mean 5 months after production.
I finally had it with Ford.
Being my first Ford, I have lost all faith and decided to cancel this car.
Sure it's likely stupid to do so now, after waiting so long already, but I can't shake the fear that the car would arrive with unresolved issues and then I'm left dealing with Ford.
Polestar 2 is on its way from Halifax to Vancouver.

mr_raider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
Build date April 13th, so I guess it's been built?

But now ETA pushed to June 6. 2 months to ship from MExico?

This things been pushed back more time than my 2nd Pfizer dose.

OP
OP
SebastienMachE

SebastienMachE

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag
I hope that your car is fine now?
I had yet another wasted call to Ford and my car apparently is still in Mexico and not left, ETA still says May 17th, but if accurate, would mean 5 months after production.
I finally had it with Ford.
Being my first Ford, I have lost all faith and decided to cancel this car.
Sure it's likely stupid to do so now, after waiting so long already, but I can't shake the fear that the car would arrive with unresolved issues and then I'm left dealing with Ford.
Polestar 2 is on its way from Halifax to Vancouver.
There are mixed reviews with the Polestar2. Personnaly, I would not select that one. Fyi, I am 100% happy with my Mach-e !

Juan-Marco

First Name
Juan-Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5
Country flag
There are mixed reviews with the Polestar2. Personnaly, I would not select that one. Fyi, I am 100% happy with my Mach-e !
I really glad that your MME makes you happy and wish you a lot of it over the years.
I am sure that it would have made me happy as well.
Mixed reviews are always it seems an issue for any new car and honestly it really only comes down to my review in the end.
Both of these vehicles would fill my needs. I'm not worried about remorse, simply because I never got to experience the MME, so ignorance is bliss.
I know that much of this was timing specific, but my decision was made mostly on the difference in dealership/company interaction.
I would never have changed if Ford just showed me any interest, but the car is still "in transit" 17 weeks now and without word from anyone.
If feel that I have been as patient as anyone could expect and if it was all about that, or even specific specs, I would have bought a Tesla a year ago.

Merien36

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Mine was delivered today (montreal)!!
Receipt Date 2020-08-18
ETA End Date
Production Date 2021-03-03
Ship Date 2021-03-04
Final Delivery Date 2021-04-19

I asked the seller for it to be delivered in July... But I'm sure I couldn't wait any longer after trying it tomorrow. :D

Screenshot_20210419_122326_com.google.android.gm_edit_27328846068225.jpg

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Mine was delivered today (montreal)!!
Receipt Date 2020-08-18
ETA End Date
Production Date 2021-03-03
Ship Date 2021-03-04
Final Delivery Date 2021-04-19

I asked the seller for it to be delivered in July... But I'm sure I couldn't wait any longer after trying it tomorrow. :D

Screenshot_20210419_122326_com.google.android.gm_edit_27328846068225.jpg
Chanceux

Shipped the week of production

I was built March 26... Still not showing as shipped (unless there's an issue with the tracker for my car)

Merien36

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Chanceux

Shipped the week of production

I was built March 26... Still not showing as shipped (unless there's an issue with the tracker for my car)
Hihihi merci!!.. Je l'attendais pas maintenant, pas encore fini de payer mon auto actuel! Hahaha.

Le Eta de mon tracker disais encore hier, le 29 mai et auparavant c' était le 7 avril. https://palsapp.com/ n' a ete d' aucune utilité. Je pensais que l' auto etsit encore au Mexique avant que le concessionnaire me disent ce matin qu' il venait d etre livré.
Je ne sais pas par oĂą elle a transiter!

## English

Hihihi thank you !! .. I wasn't expecting it now, not yet finished paying my current car! Hahaha.

The Eta of my tracker still said yesterday, May 29th and previously it was April 7th. https://palsapp.com/ was no helpful. I thought the car was still in Mexico before the dealership told me this morning that it had just been delivered.
I don't know where she traveled!

Origin Destination Destination Name Freight Bill # VIN Status
Montreal QC - null 0771374701 3FMTK3SU6MMA17### Pending

Last edited:

Merien36

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Ottawaguy, Did you check if there is a recall on your vin? maybe they repairs your vehicle. Did you contacted your seller for more information?