SebastienMachE

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag
@Leonard Rae @ClaudeMach-E @CP-Mach-E @OttawaGuy @Pacecar @kdryden99 @saurez7777 @bullshark @Shayne @charles @Tremor38 @tremblay.nicolas @slvrsi @Beege @mr_raider @Thor188 @PeeCee @Mike16 @Metv707 @Gilles @SolarAB @Hi_Im_Mike @Wildthing @Baker @ncmagus

Let's use this thread to follow up who & when!!

@SebastienMachE : due for Feb 14th, in Quebec City. Inline with the 52 days of ETA (Shipping Dec 30)

@PeeCee : is due for January 29th for now.. but with the Quebec Lockdown that is continuing till February 8th.. dunno when I will be able to get it :\

@Shayne : My tracker says "etaEndDate":"2021-01-14" but my dealer said when he checked it last it was in storage sitting in the lot.

@Tremor38 : Mine is expected Jan 28th... but who knows.
Sponsored

Pacecar

First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 mustang official pacecar , 2018 outlander phev
Country flag
@Leonard Rae @ClaudeMach-E @CP-Mach-E @OttawaGuy @Pacecar @kdryden99 @saurez7777 @bullshark @Shayne @charles @Tremor38 @tremblay.nicolas @slvrsi @Beege @mr_raider @Thor188 @PeeCee @Mike16 @Metv707 @Gilles @SolarAB @Hi_Im_Mike @Wildthing @Baker @ncmagus

@SebastienMachE : due for Feb 14th, in Quebec City. Inline with the 52 days of ETA (Shipping Dec 30)

@PeeCee : is due for January 29th for now.. but with the Quebec Lockdown that is continuing till February 8th.. dunno when I will be able to get it :\

@Shayne : My tracker says "etaEndDate":"2021-01-14" but my dealer said when he checked it last it was in storage sitting in the lot.

@Pacecar : Mine is expected between Feb 18th and 25th and my girlfriend between Jan 28th and feb 03

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
My ETA is january 25 but it should arrive next week or in 2 weeks! They do delivery during lockdown too!
I’m checking palsapp couple time a day because when that update, my car will be at the dealer in 1-2 days!

Last edited:

Metv707

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Premium AWD ext range. Terrebonne Qc. ETA. Recently changed to February 8th.

Thor188

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Audi A4
Country flag

@Thor188: My dealer says I should expect mine the week of Jan 11. But my Ford Tracker says ETA End Date Jan 25th. Mine is coming by rail to Montreal and car carrier to Ottawa. Dealer advises they are open by appointment only, should not be a problem to deliver. Even with the lockdown in Quebec I don't think it affects the movement of goods by truck. Lets hope!!

PeeCee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Red Mustang MachE
Country flag
@Thor188: My dealer says I should expect mine the week of Jan 11. But my Ford Tracker says ETA End Date Jan 25th. Mine is coming by rail to Montreal and car carrier to Ottawa. Dealer advises they are open by appointment only, should not be a problem to deliver. Even with the lockdown in Quebec I don't think it affects the movement of goods by truck. Lets hope!!
No, the Lockdown will not affect transportation. Just stores, restaurants, entertainment that is lockeddown, but everything else is still working as intended.

Metv707

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
My ETA is january 25 but it should arrive next week or in 2 weeks! They do delivery during lockdown too!
I’m checking palsapp couple time a day because when that update, my car will be at the dealer in 1-2 days!
Great to hear deliveries aren’t halted. I was waiting until Monday to give my salesman a call.

Leonard Rae

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Platinum and Audi A-4 Quattro Convertible
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
MY auto's window sticker states that the car is "ln production", which still means that it could be as the stated by the dealer, mid to late March (at the time of purchase). March has always been the date in my case, so I will be ecstatic if I get it delivered then. If I don't, well it's nothing to get upset about, it is what it is. But the delivery is on the horizon, and I'm probably going to be doing a lot of medium length trips breaking in that pony, as well as, retraining myself with the distance and time to travel. Looking forward to it. The upper Fraser river valley here, has a lot of Tesla's on the road as well as Kona's it will be nice to add a pony to the mix. Cheers everybody!

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Do you know if the train stops in Toronto or do all go to Montreal and then back?

Edit: Canadian Pacific

Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? CP intermodal-ma

Last edited:

ncmagus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Select, AWD
Country flag
I reserved/ordered in august 2020. I've got my VIN and according to my dealer, a build date around the first week of february, delivery mid-march.
When i look at ford website, my etaEndData is in 1990 ? , and the primary status is "In Order PRocessing" ... no idea if it will go in production in february for real though.

My dealer's is Ford Terrebone, i guess it's the same as @Metv707

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I reserved/ordered in august 2020. I've got my VIN and according to my dealer, a build date around the first week of february, delivery mid-march.
When i look at ford website, my etaEndData is in 1990 ? , and the primary status is "In Order PRocessing" ... no idea if it will go in production in february for real though.

My dealer's is Ford Terrebone, i guess it's the same as @Metv707
What does your VIN say here? tracker May have some info about production.

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
Do you know if the train stops in Toronto or do all go to Montreal and then back?

Edit: Canadian Pacific

Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? CP intermodal-ma
check your palsapp, if the origin is montreal, then your car is loaded on a truck from montreal