CP-Mach-E

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Murano, 21 F150 PB Plat, 21 Mach-E PESR
Country flag
Mine is supposed to arrive in Carleton Place (near Ottawa) in early February. Hopefully my dealer was adding a buffer just in case. We'll see.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Long Range
Country flag
Receipt Date 2020-08-14, eta end data 1990-01-01. In Order Processing

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Receipt Date 2020-08-26, eta end data 1990-01-01. In Order Processing
I think 1990-01-01 is just a place holder for data to be entered? Do you have a production date (completed) or a shipping date? Once you get the production date (that it has been constructed) you should be able to set up fordpass with your vin and get ready to activate phone as a key and up load some of your setting to a profile you name. It is an understandable waiting game at the moment :(.

ncmagus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Select, AWD
Country flag
I think 1990-01-01 is just a place holder for data to be entered? Do you have a production date (completed) or a shipping date? Once you get the production date (that it has been constructed) you should be able to set up fordpass with your vin and get ready to activate phone as a key and up load some of your setting to a profile you name. It is an understandable waiting game at the moment :(.
No, the only two date that i provided earlier.

I know it's not supposed to be build for another month, so I don't worry with that yet ...

OP
OP
SebastienMachE

SebastienMachE

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag
Well, we just learn that the Premium AWD and the FE will not be part of the Quebec provincial government grant of 8,000$. I am really sad about this...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? Rabais 8000$ auto electrique

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Well, we just learn that the Premium AWD and the FE will not be part of the Quebec provincial government grant of 8,000$. I am really sad about this...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? Rabais 8000$ auto electrique
This is a sad news for many!

Ford had played the cards right but the government decided to block their move.... sucks!

Makes me even more happy to have ordered a RWD SR.... makes the "savings" even more than just the 7000$ battery option...

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

That's not going to help in their discussions with Ford to bring a plant there -- unless they are using this as leverage in those negotiations.

OP
OP
SebastienMachE

SebastienMachE

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag
OP