Canada's first to receive their cars?

PeeCee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Red Mustang MachE
Country flag
A lucky owner in Terrebonne (North of Montreal) has also gotten his First Edition.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? 1611081792406
Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? 1611081781531

Was originally supposed to be delivered January 4th it seems. So about 2 weeks of delay. Driver who delivered the car said there were many more MMEs at the CN (Canadian National Rail) waiting to be delivered. They are coming :)

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I believe that Ford must transmit VINs to Jack Cooper in batches, even without planning delivery through them.

Lots of VINs show up on palsapp.com that haven't even been produced yet. That's my guess at least.
Agreed. But what I'm asking is why do they still appear as pending when the vehicles have been delivered?

CP-Mach-E

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Murano, 21 F150 PB Plat, 21 Mach-E PESR
Country flag
My wife and I just got back from our dealership in Carleton Place, Ontario. We got to take our car out for a test drive. It is awesome. We'll be taking delivery next week. Can't wait to have some time to try out all the bells and whistles.

I did turn on the one-pedal drive. It was pretty intuitive. I managed to do the entire test drive without touching the brake pedal.

Reasonably peppy, but I wasn't blown away or anything. I got the SR RWD.

Lots of heat. Got the interior nice and toasty, and the seats and steering wheel too. The steering wheel didn't get too hot, which is nice. The steering wheel on my Ram gets uncomfortably hot.

Sound system sounded really good. The propulsion sound was not very intrusive either. I might leave it on. We'll see.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Canada's first to receive their cars? image0

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My wife and I just got back from our dealership in Carleton Place, Ontario. We got to take our car out for a test drive. It is awesome. We'll be taking delivery next week. Can't wait to have some time to try out all the bells and whistles.

I did turn on the one-pedal drive. It was pretty intuitive. I managed to do the entire test drive without touching the brake pedal.

Lots of heat. Got the interior nice and toasty, and the seats and steering wheel too. The steering wheel didn't get too hot, which is nice. The steering wheel on my Ram gets uncomfortably hot.

Sound system sounded really good. The propulsion sound was not very intrusive either. I might leave it on. We'll see.

Indefinite Blue takes on a whole new color under gray, high-latitude skies.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
A lucky owner in Terrebonne (North of Montreal) has also gotten his First Edition.

Was originally supposed to be delivered January 4th it seems. So about 2 weeks of delay. Driver who delivered the car said there were many more MMEs at the CN (Canadian National Rail) waiting to be delivered. They are coming :)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
? ? ? ? ?
We take it that the one at your dealers was not yours ;).

Congrats it looks real good and glad to hear you are satisfied.

Do you know your production and shipping dates from the tracker. tracker It could help us understand what we should expect.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We take it that the one at your dealers was not yours ;).

Congrats it looks real good and glad to hear you are satisfied.

Do you know your production and shipping dates from the tracker. tracker It could help us understand what we should expect.
I don't know, he didn't call me yet. I was the first to order at that dealer. I know that 2 managers there ordered 1 each, so it might be one of theirs but I just find it weird that they'd order the exact same thing as me then again the IB MME is very popular. I rather wait until the winter is over but I didn't want to see these MME's all around me while I waited.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I don't know, he didn't call me yet. I was the first to order at that dealer. I know that 2 managers there ordered 1 each, so it might be one of theirs but I just find it weird that they'd order the exact same thing as me then again the IB MME is very popular.
It was the right color and badge? They may be just too busy admiring your new car to get back to you. Appears they are starting to appear but I have no idea if there was a hold place on some Canadian orders or not. My date never changed on the tracker, which is all I have, but with an eta date of a week ago it missed that date. It has a transit date of 35 and shipping date of Dec. 30 which counts to around Feb. 2. Black hole at my dealer also and I can not understand why they are not as excited as us ;).

Ajpeo3

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT Performance Edition Cyber Orange
Country flag
Red one just got dropped off in Bolton, Ont. today

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It was the right color and badge? They may be just too busy admiring your new car to get back to you. Appears they are starting to appear but I have no idea if there was a hold place on some Canadian orders or not. My date never changed on the tracker, which is all I have, but with an eta date of a week ago it missed that date. It has a transit date of 35 and shipping date of Dec. 30 which counts to around Feb. 2. Black hole at my dealer also and I can not understand why they are not as excited as us ;).
Im afraid theyre joyriding that thing letting the mechanic get his hands on it.:eek:

mr_raider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
EVs don't feel fast because of the constant acceleration. Your body responds more to "jerk" which is the rate of change of acceleration.

Nevertheless, the numbers don't lie.

It's still a sub 6 second car.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Production Date: 2020-11-20
Shipping Date: 2020-12-26
Thanks Bill; my shipped after yours (on 12-30) so we may know two Canadian shipments have been sent out. Mine was produced and shipped just a few days after yours.

@kdryden99 you did not update the spreadsheet (#230) when was yours shipped?

Hope 12-30 is not the load they grabbed for additional QC checks. Good to see an earlier build come through; may mean no major problems with the ones produced and shipped after yours?
Sponsored