and a list of 9 VINs from my transport
all car is destination to canada
3FMTK3SU3MMA07919
3FMTK3SU6MMA07302
3FMTK3SU3MMA07676
3FMTK3SU9MMA07407
3FMTK3SU0MMA07344
3FMTK3SU8MMA08337
3FMTK3SU3MMA07306 (fordtracker didnt work??)
3FMTK3SU6MMA01516
3FMTK3SU5MMA07601

CP-Mach-E

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Murano, 21 F150 PB Plat, 21 Mach-E PESR
Country flag
Still want to hear how RWD does in the snow. ;)
I'm curious/concerned about that myself. There was no snow on the road when I took it for a test drive. I'll have to wait and see. I pick up the car on Wednesday.

Also when I looked at getting winter tires I discovered that none of the online retailers that sell wheels even listed the Mach-E at all. Plenty of options for winter tires, but nothing for wheels to mount them on.

My dealer said that the only options for wheels that they could find were expensive. Given that I'm hardly driving at all due the the pandemic, and we have other vehicles that we can drive if the weather is bad I've decided not to get winter tires this year. I'll wait until next year when hopefully there will be more options.

As a result I wouldn't be able to give a fair assessment of the RWD Mach-E's winter driving abilities until next year.

OP
OP
SebastienMachE

SebastienMachE

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag
I'm curious/concerned about that myself. There was no snow on the road when I took it for a test drive. I'll have to wait and see. I pick up the car on Wednesday.

Also when I looked at getting winter tires I discovered that none of the online retailers that sell wheels even listed the Mach-E at all. Plenty of options for winter tires, but nothing for wheels to mount them on.

My dealer said that the only options for wheels that they could find were expensive. Given that I'm hardly driving at all due the the pandemic, and we have other vehicles that we can drive if the weather is bad I've decided not to get winter tires this year. I'll wait until next year when hopefully there will be more options.

As a result I wouldn't be able to give a fair assessment of the RWD Mach-E's winter driving abilities until next year.
Good morning Bill,

according to Quebec law, winter tires are mandatory. They are not in your province?

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Sound reasoning and I also will be trying the all seasons if received this winter season. Wait for some options/competition on wheels. If required I will try to go 18" for winter for a little bump in range. It maybe just awesome with just all seasons; at least it will give you a feel for what winters will do. I would definitely be trying it with the asr ;).

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Good morning Bill,

according to Quebec law, winter tires are mandatory. They are not in your province?
Us in Ontario are free to be cowboys ;). Drive as fast as you want to enter that ditch is the reasoning; no matter what tires you have on.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
@CP-Mach-E (Ottawa)
Production Date: 2020-11-20
Shipping Date: 2020-12-26
Dealers Date: Received 2021-01-21

@spazkey (Toronto)
Production Date:
Shipping Date: 2020-12-30
Dealers Date: Waiting 2021-03-26

Me
Production Date: 2020-11-26
Shipping Date: 2020-12-30
ETA EndDate": 2021-01-14 (tracker has not changed)
Dealers Date: Waiting

We may be part of the additional QC checks? The QC checks are getting stranger as CP-Mach-E was shipped a week prior to our 12/30 shipping date (produced prior to mine also) and it was OK for it to go to the dealer?
Nothing wrong with end of March.
Mine was a ship date of 12/31. It made it all the way to Delaware before being yanked back to KC for checkups.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mine was a ship date of 12/31. It made it all the way to Delaware before being yanked back to KC for checkups.
A day after ours so trains rolled out on consecutive days or same train with varied tracking dates. Are we starting to feel like a rabbit chasing a carrot on a string? Supply line must be stressed at this stage and it is good to see it still progressing. You know where yours is and have updates. My eta date on the tracker is still jan.14, 2021 and I have null info in the palsapp. Guess knowing won't speed it up and not much sense getting stressed about things I can not change. Who knows; soon I may need to send out a search party for a grey stang.

spazkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE GB Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I had a chance to drive a FE Grey yesterday at my dealer! Something to hold me over until my FE GB arrives in the coming weeks.

Overall, I enjoyed the experience. It's a solid and very comfortable car. Perhaps the months and months on this forum, but I instantly I felt at home driving it. For a crossover it's one of the most exciting options available.

As the dealer was with me in the car, I didn't give it everything it had, but acceleration felt as quick as my 400hp Q60 . I did feel the 'bounce' in the suspension some of the reviewers mentioned. Less than my 2017 Traverse, but certainly not ridged like a sports car. I think reviewers, and consumers will need to understand, for a crossover, this is sporty. But if you want a sports car, buy a sports car.

The finish was top notch and premium. Everything was comfortable and perfect. Glass roof was impressive. Especially will be for those in the back seats. You don't really see it or notice it from the front.

My Ford dealer is down the road from a Tesla shop. I pulled out right behind a Model Y and Model 3. I enjoyed the irony.

Last edited:

Tremor38

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
I had a chance to drive a FE Grey yesterday at my dealer! Something to hold me over until my FE GB arrives in the coming weeks.
Which one and where is your dealer?

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
But if you want a sports car, buy a sports car.
I would never buy a sports car; it just so happens that EV's can be sporty :D. We are down sizing and stepping down to an suv. Don't think I will ever be ready to sit on the ground. How did the Grey look? Pic?